The Devine BM-500 is a low-cost condenser microphone. Devine is a house brand from the Dutch music equipment reseller Bax Shop and the microphone is only available through their shops.
As will all XLR conderser microphone, an audio interface like the iRig PRE is required to connect the microphone to a mobile device and to deliver the phantom power. A shockmount and a windscreen are included in the microphone package.
- condenser studio microphone
- pickup pattern: cardioid
- frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- sensitivity: -34 dB (+/-2 dB), 0 dB = 1V/Pa at 1 kHz
- output impedance: : 150 ohm (+/- 30%) at 1 kHz
- input impedance: >1,000 ohm
- self-noise: 16 dBA
- maximum sound pressure: 132 dB (at 1 kHz <1% THD)
- S/N ratio: 78 dB
- phantom power: +48 V
- supplied including a shockmount, a windscreen and an aluminium case
- dimensions: 46 x 46 x 150 mm
- weight: 346 g