Smule Score. What is it ? and how do they arrive at this score?

_RamKrish1012

Best i got was 55000 but i sang the same song i got that score removing any filters such echo which is on on default and i got 110000 try it without filters then add the filters you like :P

On 7/24/2020 at 9:01 AM, TavoOU said:

Does the score have anything to do with the eventual position the OC is assigned once it reaches the HOT section?

If not, what parameters are you used to determine that position? Is it just joins, listens and likes?

Thank you

I don't think it has anything to do with HOT when you OC.

If someone has lot of likes, listens because they share the OC in several "support" groups, then not really a good way to determine "position". 

I've heard also, there is a way to make song look like its been played much more than it truly has. Would make more sense to base it on joins and bookmarks, if that is even possible. 

• 8 months later...

me with a 3000 score as my best one..and I was happy..😐

Often when I join invites from friends the first attempt I score 3000 to 5000 and that is an indication to sing again and improve so I sing again and the score jumps anywhere between 20,000 to 30000. Rarely about 30K and that must be the limit of my vocal capacity in the full spectrum

• 3 weeks later...

That's what I figured it was for. I average around 5000 and have never gotten above 10000 since I've been on smule. I will say the songs I cannot crack 1000 on, I rarely rejoin. Nighjt8owl, worry more about having fun than the score. The more we sing, the better our scores should eventually be. We might not ever get to _RamKrish1012 scores but we should improve overtime.

also I realised longer the song higher the score. so it is nit all about scoring the singing quality

• like 1

People,

The scores are calculated based on how well you sing along with the little lines in the song (forgot what they’re called). Say you choose to harmonize more than likely you won’t get a high score because you’re not in sync with the lines or guides or whatever they’re called. Sing the way you want to sing a song and forget the scoring. My take! 

• like 1