renewal of VIP subscription in Smule

sunil.kolangara

On 2/9/2022 at 8:52 AM, DuetWithAlli said:

To lock in the price, you have to keep your subscription continuously on auto-renewal. Before I canceled my VIP, I was paying $39.99 USD for a year of Smule. But if I want to resubscribe for a year, the new price is $49.99 USD.

You’re right. That is how it works when purchasing through Apple. 

I feel Apple is the cheapest way to purchase Smule. You’re not only grandfathered in at $39.99 if you have set your account on auto renewal, but you have access to three VIP accounts for the $39.99. Even as a new user you are charged $49.99 but still should have access to three VIP accounts. A user can allow family members to use the other two, unless they choose to use them for solo accounts or for group accounts. I strongly recommend only allowing family access to any accounts. As for cost this is the best deal for your money in my opinion. 

40 minutes ago, TheMajesticM said:

I feel Apple is the cheapest way to purchase Smule. You’re not only grandfathered in at $39.99 if you have set your account on auto renewal, but you have access to three VIP accounts for the $39.99. Even as a new user you are charged $49.99 but still should have access to three VIP accounts. A user can allow family members to use the other two, unless they choose to use them for solo accounts or for group accounts. I strongly recommend only allowing family access to any accounts. As for cost this is the best deal for your money in my opinion. 

It is supposed to be cheaper via the website, not the app. 

I paid equivalent of USD $2.94 for annual VIP and can use the app across android and apple.

• like 1

49 minutes ago, TheMajesticM said:

It is supposed to be cheaper via the website than through the app. 

I paid the equivalent of USD $2.94 

• like 1

4 hours ago, My2CentsWorth said:

It is supposed to be cheaper via the website, not the app. 

I paid equivalent of USD $2.94 for annual VIP and can use the app across android and apple.

I’ll check it out! Wow! Thank you! 

• like 1

1 hour ago, TheMajesticM said:

I’ll check it out! Wow! Thank you! 

No problem! Hope you get a good deal