How to link accounts on Smule?

yeehee

hi, sorry to bother you but i really need your help 😓 i was wondering if anyone knows how to link accounts from my main account w/ vip subscription to make the other accounts vip.

my main account has a subscription and i want to create a new account with vip but can't afford to buy it. maybe there is a way to link the main and the new smule acc to make the new acc vip.

i'm using an android. i've been looking everywhere for answers but i just can't seem to find them. i'd really appreciate your help 💗

yeehee

by the way, i know that it's possible to do this because i witnessed people talk about how there's a limit to accounts you can link to your subscription. but idk how :/

Edited by yeehee
to make sense of my question

opentype

Where did you buy your VIP?

It’s definitely not possible for smule.com subscriptions. It was reported to be possible for iTunes subscriptions. Not sure about Android. 

And why do you want to create a new account?

_RamKrish1012

My understanding is One Subscription means One Account; but this one account can be used on multiple Mob Phones. Right now I am using  Smule on my iPad and my Samsung 7. This also is possible only when you get your VIP membership direct from Smule web site. If you got it from Google then it is only for Android phones. Same applies to subscription from Apple store being limited to IoS iPhones and iPads

Creating another ID for the same Account/subscription using the same membership to allow a friend or Family is not possible, if that is what your question is.

Hope this helps.

MissMalice

Hi there, I have an iPhone and I have two accounts (I forgot my login for my old one and remembered it ages after creating a new one) and my VIP covers both accounts. .I pay by iTunes subscription, so it IS possible on iPhone for sure, not sure about Android as their app is restricted more so than iPhone versions of the app. 

yeehee
5 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

My understanding is One Subscription means One Account; but this one account can be used on multiple Mob Phones. Right now I am using  Smule on my iPad and my Samsung 7. This also is possible only when you get your VIP membership direct from Smule web site. If you got it from Google then it is only for Android phones. Same applies to subscription from Apple store being limited to IoS iPhones and iPads

Creating another ID for the same Account/subscription using the same membership to allow a friend or Family is not possible, if that is what your question is.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so mucb for answering! I payed my subscription on Smule.com so it's possible yeah? But how do you create an ID?

opentype
28 minutes ago, yeehee said:

Thank you so mucb for answering! I payed my subscription on Smule.com so it's possible yeah? But how do you create an ID?

No, it’s not possible for subscriptions from Smule.com. But you have the advantage of connecting both Android and Apple devices to your single subscription. But one account only. 

_RamKrish1012
18 hours ago, yeehee said:

Thank you so much for answering! I payed my subscription on Smule.com so it's possible yeah? But how do you create an ID?

I am assuming you have already recorded on Smule using your Main Account, Right? In that case your Smule ID is the one you use to Log in and sing and record.

I did a search for yeehee and no such id could be found through Smule Search for members.

In order to subscribe to Smule you must have provided your info and created a Profile Page which gives you the ID you chose at the time of registration. And sadly yiou cannot use this to create other ids as that would mean each subscriber could have a number of IDs and that would send Smule Broke. What Open Type has said is Correct

_RamKrish1012
20 hours ago, MissMalice said:

Hi there, I have an iPhone and I have two accounts (I forgot my login for my old one and remembered it ages after creating a new one) and my VIP covers both accounts. .I pay by iTunes subscription, so it IS possible on iPhone for sure, not sure about Android as their app is restricted more so than iPhone versions of the app. 

You Say "my VIP covers both accounts" 

I cannot understand why you need two accounts. Just cancel one and save money.

Also any paid membership is a VIP automatically and if you are paying twice then you should have two VIP accounts

Perhaps I am not understanding what you are saying.

opentype
49 minutes ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

I cannot understand why you need two accounts.

Some people have an account for themselves and one for the group the run for example. 

• thank you! 1

MissMalice
2 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

You Say "my VIP covers both accounts" 

I cannot understand why you need two accounts. Just cancel one and save money.

Also any paid membership is a VIP automatically and if you are paying twice then you should have two VIP accounts

Perhaps I am not understanding what you are saying.

Clearly you didn’t read what I said at all. I said I forgot the details to my original account. I then stopped using the app for over a year and started a new account. I wasn’t paying VIP all that time. My VIP is only paid once. But when I got back into my old account finally I saw it was covered by my VIO also. 

Also mind your own business maybe? Why someone has two accounts is up to them. If you have nothing nice to say please don’t say anything. I was trying to help OP, you just seem to want to provoke me. 

_RamKrish1012
23 hours ago, opentype said:

Some people have an account for themselves and one for the group the run for example. 

Thanks I did not know that people use a different account for their groups. In life we learn something every day

Edited by _RamKrish1012
spelling mistake

_GJAM_

yes it is possible   ive not done it but Know i want to NOW   but i do know accounts are compatible now vip on android carries iphone and vice versa finally    i know people who make sub accounts for their kids under their main and all get vip  i need to do it myself  too many jealous haters these days  im ready to go back to having fun  instead of wasting time bodying someoneS insecurities and jealousy on a diss track (ALWAYS SELF DEFENSE) thanks for the reminder of this option :)

_RamKrish1012
10 hours ago, _GJAM_ said:

yes it is possible   ive not done it but Know i want to NOW   but i do know accounts are compatible now vip on android carries iphone and vice versa finally    i know people who make sub accounts for their kids under their main and all get vip  i need to do it myself  too many jealous haters these days  im ready to go back to having fun  instead of wasting time bodying someoneS insecurities and jealousy on a diss track (ALWAYS SELF DEFENSE) thanks for the reminder of this option :)

Interesting to know this is possible. Do let us know when you are able to do this, meaning creating sub accounts for kids using the original VIP Membership. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
sZHMX

Yes it's possible. You can link one VIP subscription to 3 accounts. But that's only for the VIP bought through Google play store. 

To do this, buy the VIP through Playstore. The account you've logged in in the app will be VIP. Go to settings - apps - smule - clear data. Open the app and login with another account, the new account will then be VIP automatically. 

As I've said one VIP can ve used for 3 accounts. 

If you use this VIP on an iOS device your account will be 'VIP' but you won't be able to use any VIP privileges. So it's only for android devices.