How many accounts can be linked to Smule.com supscription

BlackBeard

Hey,

I used to subscribe via iTunes and it let me activate 3 accounts with one subscription. My subscription will expire on the 5th of Nov, I would like to subscribe this time via Smule.com but I'm afraid that it will only let me activate 1 account.

Do you have any information about that?

Thanks,

• like 1

• 1 year later...

I am interested, as well. It used to be three (3) accounts for one VIP membership, but when I clicked to restore a membership for my sister to use, it would not work. I hope Smule hasn’t discontinued it.  I e-mailed Smule Support. Hopefully, I will get a response soon and will post what I learn. I hate to pay another $39.99. 

opentype
3 hours ago, SweetMel_ said:

I hate to pay another $39.99. 

Well, that’s what we are all doing. 😉 Separate account of separate people means separate payment. There was never an official “family bundle” or anything like that. And I doubt when Smule set up this 3 accounts thing in the past, they had separate people in mind. Maybe they tried to help people who accidentally created multiple accounts and/or had problems when they used different devices.

• like 1

I guess I better thank Smule for providing me the two extra accounts for the limited time. As the original poster of this thread stated, I had two extra accounts at no charge. 🤷🏻‍♀️😃

I wanted to give an update on my reply from Smule Support. Indeed a user can access three (3) VIP accounts with an annual subscription. My problem was an account unbeknownst to me was linked to my account, reason why I could not restore my sister’s account. Smule Support unlinked it, and my sister now has her VIP account restored. 

Edited by Guest
Wording

• 3 weeks later...
Paola

It is 3 accounts including the main one. This works if you pay it through the app store, if you buy it on smule.com (which is currently the cheapest option) you will have sharing between android and ios but not multiple accounts. 

• like 1

dantaspedro23
On 12/7/2018 at 10:13 PM, Paola said:

It is 3 accounts including the main one. This works if you pay it through the app store, if you buy it on smule.com (which is currently the cheapest option) you will have sharing between android and ios but not multiple accounts. 

Please can you explain how can use this option? My sister used to sing on iphone and she , and i on android, now I bought an iphone, but i cannot use my vip android,(need to pay again), is it possible that my sister put my account in her vip account without change my username? Sorry for the question but i truly didn't understand, and maybe is a solution to my problem,  her subscription at App Store, I think 3 years ago she began at smule, and use only one account, maybe this could save some money to us.Thank you in advance for some help.