dosendme

Score after recording

dosendme

How is score decided at the end of recording?

For collab is the original singer , who invited us,performance is added ?

How to increase score in Solo AND in Collab?

What is the lowest and highest score? Thank you

PeacefulJoin

I don’t think I would be too concerned with the scoring. I think it’s based on if you’re consistent with the guide. I may be wrong. I have been before. 😁

ELVIS_USA

If it's a contest scores are rated on your vocals your clarity your pitch how accurate you are in your singing and reproduction through effects how close you can come to the original singer or sound all of these are tallied up and then a score is given.

Edited by ELVIS_USA
Typo

PeacefulJoin

Elvis_USA,

The highest scores I receive are in the 30,000+, not sure if those scores are good or bad. I don’t know the scale. Please tell me if you know.  I have received lower scores on songs I’ve sung that I feel I sound much better than the ones with the higher scores, so I don’t put too much emphasis on the scoring. 

Edited by PeacefulJoin
More info

bairbrediamond

I don’t ever want to sound like the original, sometimes I put my own spin on the melody or play around with the phrasing...I wouldn’t pay attention to score at all

• like 1

TLP

I just assumed it was a vestigial function in smule that maybe was used for gaming (kind of like that dancing wii game or a simon says game). 

Shree

I have received above 100K for those that I improved over iterations. I have received 40 K for some songs in one iteration. Just a share with all politeness and respect.