Copy Link button not there

Go to solution Solved by opentype,

JSurti

I installed Smule, became a VIP member and recorded a song with option of keeping it private. I could see the Copy Link icon at that time. The song is saved. I can play it on smule it with the lock button seen. But after about 10 minutes when I returned to it and wanted to download it, I could not see any option for copying the link. Clicking on 3 dots only shows me Pin this & add to Play list. So now how do I download without the link? On the desktop, I can see the Copy Link and share options. So why not on my iPhone?

• Solution
opentype
14 minutes ago, JSurti said:

Clicking on 3 dots only shows me Pin this & add to Play list.

That’s not the correct spot. 

You need to open the song and the click the share icon, which looks like an arrow. This option should appear for both public and private performances. 

JSurti

OK. The issue resolved after I closed the app and re-started it. Then I could click on the song and it showed me the option to share. Thanks.

Another question, Can you save the recording to your iPhone from the app or do I have to use a converter?

opentype
On 5/16/2024 at 6:10 AM, JSurti said:

Another question, Can you save the recording to your iPhone from the app or do I have to use a converter?

It depends. For your own videos, you should see a “Share Video” option to download the video directly. For other people’s performances and audio-only performances you might need to use a downloader.