Smule Favourite Folder locked 🔒

Sowji

Issue : My default favorite folder is locked and I'm not able to change it to Public.

After countless emails regarding this ongoing issue, it remains unresolved. I've even provided a video illustrating the problem. For nearly two years, I've encountered the same issue without resolution. This is my final request for you to address and fix this matter. If it remains unaddressed, I'll have no choice but to pursue legal action through the consumer court.

Regards ,
Sowji

• haha 1
  • sad 1

Wishchip

I didn't even realize you could change the privacy on the Favorites folder. Mine is showing as public and I don't see any option to change it to private like the other folders have.

Isa_Bella
On 4/9/2024 at 2:20 AM, Wishchip said:

I didn't even realize you could change the privacy on the Favorites folder. Mine is showing as public and I don't see any option to change it to private like the other folders have.

With my 8 years using Smule .. NEVER that I can change the Favorites Folder from Public to Private.. first time that I heard such thing.. 

Isa_Bella
On 4/6/2024 at 9:23 AM, Sowji said:

This is my final request for you to address and fix this matter. If it remains unaddressed, I'll have no choice but to pursue legal action through the consumer court.

Are you serious??? you take SMULE to court?  I meant SMULE..

opentype

Well, consumer court. But still. That would deal with violations of consumer rights. But there is no right to have a working Smule favourites folder, so that can’t go anywhere. 

• like 2