Pin one of the recordings of my favorite singer

Rummy

I have a favorite singer on smule.  But unable to pin one of their recordings.  How to pin one of the recordings of my favorite singer?

opentype

Pinning songs is only for your own collabs. Your best option would be to tag the user in your profile description text. It’s a well-established option to highlight other singers this way. Smule even creates an automatic link with the profile picture for the tagged users unless you turn that option off. (The option is called “Show Mentions” in the profile settings.)

GeorgeHip
Is it possible to track and identify Smule users who have unfollowed you without their knowledge or consent, and what actions can be taken to address this issue?
  • like 1

Wishchip
37 minutes ago, GeorgeHip said:

Is it possible to track and identify Smule users who have unfollowed you without their knowledge or consent, and what actions can be taken to address this issue?

I don't know about "track" necessarily, but the Duets.FM app allows you to see if the users you're following are following you back. I actually just went into Duets.FM and saw about five people who were no longer following me. So I unfollowed them in Smule. And sure enough, the "Following" button changed to "Follow" and not "Follow Back" (indicating that they actually weren't following me anymore).

I've posted this pic before, singing the praises of this feature.

From my understanding, Smule had this feature before, but at some point they hid the data from its users.

duets.png

• like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can find out the old-fashioned way. Send a message to the person and ask them if they unfollowed you or if it was smule , messing up again