Smule account disabled

Maddy21

My smule account suddenly got disabled. When I contacted the support team they said that I have violated community guidelines which is absolutely rubbish. I have never done any such thing. What can I do in this case ? Please advise

Maddy21

Yes all recordings, followers and people who I used to follow, everything gone. They suspended my account without any alert or warning

Wishchip

Did they say how long the suspension is? I'm sure if you ask them for specific reasons for the suspension, they would provide them to you.

And sorry, is it a temporary suspension or a full-on disabling?

opentype
22 hours ago, Wishchip said:

I'm sure if you ask them for specific reasons for the suspension, they would provide them to you.

I doubt it. It would only start a debate about the legitimacy of the the ban. A service with millions of users usually won’t do that. 

Maddy21
18 hours ago, Wishchip said:

Did they say how long the suspension is? I'm sure if you ask them for specific reasons for the suspension, they would provide them to you.

And sorry, is it a temporary suspension or a full-on disabling?

They replied that I have violated community guidelines (don't know which one) and my account will not be reopened. And they sent me the entire list of community guidelines

_Joe_Church_

If you’re VIP I suppose you have the right to take back your money 🤷🏻‍♂️ There’s always the option to go to the court but probably would be expensive.

A good option is always download all our recordings, in case something happens (one day another app closed and all the people lost everything and they were very angry).

Edited by _Joe_Church_
Quit a space,

_Joe_Church_

I’ve to add something. I see sometimes I receive spam private messages in Smule. I don’t know is someone is attacking Smule (hackers or something like that). One good thing is to set a strong password to access Smule. Regrettably the person supplanting is a great problem nowadays (I saw a lot in telegram). Maybe Smule can investigate is your account was attacked or something like that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wishchip
6 hours ago, opentype said:

I doubt it. It would only start a debate about the legitimacy of the the ban. A service with millions of users usually won’t do that. 

I've seen users who have been temporarily suspended for a few days engage with Smule as to the reason of the suspension. Smule was (shockingly and uncharacteristically) transparent with their reasons. I mean, if Smule has said the account won't be reopened, and if you're bored, I see no harm in challenging them to ask exactly why.

• like 2

Isa_Bella

To deactivate your account you must have done a grave misconduct in Smule.  I am not saying that you did but what is the reason behind for them to do that.  Pressure Smule Support to give you the reason behind it. 

2 years ago, one Smuler harassed me because of jealousy. I  logged a complaint against to this person including the copies of all her messages  to  Smule Support and they deactivated her account.  But all her songs, recordings still intact but only she cant access it anymore. 

TheMajesticM

On 8/4/2023 at 6:26 AM, Maddy21 said:

My smule account suddenly got disabled. When I contacted the support team they said that I have violated community guidelines which is absolutely rubbish. I have never done any such thing. What can I do in this case ? Please advise

I have never had my accounts disabled but I have had a user or two over the years to complain (lie) on me and Smule e-mailed me about it. The Smule representative allowed me to tell my side of the story and once I showed my screenshots the matter was resolved. Innocent until proven guilty back then.

I do not understand why you were not given a reason why your account was disabled. Very strange and very unfair.

• like 1