Pinned song finally fixed, and even improved!

duojet24

I haven't updated on my phone, and I can currently only see one pin. It doesn't even make reference to other pins. The one I see on your profile is "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing."

• thank you! 1

DuetWithAlli
2 hours ago, duojet24 said:

I haven't updated on my phone, and I can currently only see one pin. It doesn't even make reference to other pins. The one I see on your profile is "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing."

Thank you for confirming this. Maybe i should switch the first pin from time to time to feature a different person.

• like 1

Glasnost77
On 8/28/2023 at 8:42 AM, DuetWithAlli said:

Now that I’ve updated, and have the three pins, I have a question. What does it look like to people who haven’t updated? I worry that they only see the first pin, and still think I’m not pinning their recordings.

I have the old App version, and see only 1 pin... not sure which one I would see if someone pinned 3 !

• like 1

DuetWithAlli
On 8/29/2023 at 12:34 PM, Glasnost77 said:

I have the old App version, and see only 1 pin... not sure which one I would see if someone pinned 3 !

It’s impossible to know if the person still has an old version, or only wants to pin one recording, but I still see quite a few users with only one recording pinned.

Edited by DuetWithAlli
Word correction

Wishchip
On 9/2/2023 at 5:44 PM, DuetWithAlli said:

It’s impossible to know if the person still has an old version, or only wants to pin one recording, but I still see quite a few users with only one recording pinned.

I'm kinda surprised to see a lot of people still only having one recording pinned, because I would assume the vast majority of Smule users have this update. Maybe they either don't know about it or don't care.

DuetWithAlli
5 hours ago, Wishchip said:

Maybe they either don't know about it or don't care.

Yes, you are correct! 

I need to see if I can figure out how to turn off all my notifications here, because I deleted Smule. It usually only lasts a couple of weeks or a month, but I’m trying to get serious about quitting.

• like 1