Fx effects (style) on previously recorded song

hbullpup

Hello.  I have a question that’s been on my mind for a while now.  I was wondering if there is a way to look up what FX sound effect I used on a specific song.   For example I usually use super studio but sometimes use others that others have created.  Sometimes I’ll go back to  song that I recorded and really dig the way it sounds and can’t find out what sound fx effect I used. Hope this isn’t confusing and explained correctly.  Thank you for your response. 

hbullpup
On 5/6/2023 at 4:12 PM, hbullpup said:

Hello.  I have a question that’s been on my mind for a while now.  I was wondering if there is a way to look up what FX sound effect I used on a specific song.   For example I usually use super studio but sometimes use others that others have created.  Sometimes I’ll go back to  song that I recorded and really dig the way it sounds and can’t find out what sound fx effect I used. Hope this isn’t confusing and explained correctly.  Thank you for your response. 

Can’t believe nobody knows the answer to this.  I’m surprised.    Is it the way I wrote the question ?  Maybe it’s hard to understand the question.  Should I elaborate or maybe it’s just a dumb question   Lol. Hope all is doing well.  Take care guys.  Keep singing.   It’s good for the soul.  😜

hbullpup

Thank you very much sir. I appreciate your response