The SHURE MV88+

Go to solution Solved by Lou ELVIS,

Lou ELVIS

Right now the MV88+ extremely clear microphone $200 well spent NO regret's love it my SMULE/STARMAKER future recordings will be on the 88+  Plus only! Small BUT! POWERFUL 

Edited by Lou ELVIS

Isa_Bella
7 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

I can't believe the quality of this microphone and the outstanding audio quality I recommend this to anyone and anyone that has an LG V60 thin Q this mic will work flawless hope this helps anyone who owns that phone. Happy singing

Ok done.. I will have one.. but I use iPhone 14 Plus do you think is going to be compatible.. I will google first and look for any feedback using the Shure MV88 Plus to iPhone 14 before I will buy.. 

Isa_Bella
8 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

Right now the MV88+ extremely clear microphone $200 well spent NO regret's love it my SMULE/STARMAKER future recordings will be on the 88+  Plus only! Small BUT! POWERFUL 

Just bought the MV88Plus on line for AUD$370.00 + $16.00 delivery.. on sale  from AUD$422.00.. will try this.. 

Lou ELVIS

Let me know what you think Bella to me I think it's better than the apogee will be a good test don't forget to download the shure app and update it happy singing

Isa_Bella
7 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

Let me know what you think Bella to me I think it's better than the apogee will be a good test don't forget to download the shure app and update it happy singing

Ohh yes thanks for reminding me.. with Apogee you have a solid and clear voice.. Happy singing too.. 

Lou ELVIS

Make sure you put in post on Smule the mic you recorded with so people can hear the difference or you going to get comments on each happy singing😉👍

Isa_Bella
5 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

Since you have them both test them both and let me know what the results are happy singing

My previous condenser mic was the Samson G-track Pro for the last 2 years.. I think as compared with my Apogee the Samson still the best.. 

Samson.PNG

Isa_Bella
5 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

Make sure you put in post on Smule the mic you recorded with so people can hear the difference or you going to get comments on each happy singing😉👍

hahahah I'm shy I have a bathroom voice.. 

Isa_Bella
On 12/27/2022 at 5:22 AM, Lou ELVIS said:

Hi Lou... just received my MV88+ and downloaded the apps both for audio and video.. Can you please share your settings, I want to try this today..   thanks

Isa_Bella
41 minutes ago, Lou ELVIS said:

33.0. 16/48 comp first dot after off

Ok.. thanks Lou.. .🙏

Isa_Bella
17 minutes ago, Lou ELVIS said:

Bella this will be you go to mix enjoy it's amazing vocal quality PS. let me know what you think ?

Ok.. sure.. 

Lou ELVIS

Let me know what your results are if there what mine are when I record I use the left right and middle setting

SHURE-mv88plus-01.jpg

Lou ELVIS

Did you get the whole setup? I didn't I just got the mic only I have plenty of stands🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Lou ELVIS
Add more

Isa_Bella
2 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

Let me know what your results are if there what mine are when I record I use the left right and middle setting

SHURE-mv88plus-01.jpg

Hahahah I thought it's complicated because of the apps..  but you only use the apps if you are not recording from Smule or vlogging.. but I tried it just plugged and sing... wow soooooooo easy to use and you are right the Audio is fantastic..  I am recording a solo using the MV88+ and the Apogee..  to see the difference.. 

Isa_Bella
2 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

Did you get the whole setup? I didn't I just got the mic only I have plenty of stands🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes I did get the set.. just use your stands much better.. 

Isa_Bella
3 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

It will be your go to mic not mix🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please post your recording too.. 

Isa_Bella
17 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

33.0. 16/48 comp first dot after off

Hi Lou.. I got to work the Apps... the audio is really fantastic... I recorded solos f using the Apogee, MV888+ and the Samson G-track pro and I cant see any difference at all.. they are all  good..   what is your Smule name so i can tag you.. thanks for sharing 🙏🙏