The SHURE MV88+

Go to solution Solved by Lou ELVIS,

Lou ELVIS

Who on smule uses this MV88+ and what do you think if it then good the bad would you recommend it to sing on Smule and do you believe that it should be added to the list of microphones that Smule recommends

• Solution
Lou ELVIS

Its shure condenser microphone the MV88+ is it good or bad? Let me hear your opinions Smule community is it worth the money you decide comments welcome

SHURE-mv88plus-01.jpg

Edited by Lou ELVIS
Add

Isa_Bella

I went to DJ shop today to  buy the replacement of my Samson G-Track Pro condenser mic.. So I was thinking that instead of buying the same brand (been using this for the last 2 years) I want to try the MV88 Plus.  I asked the sales rep what he recommend, Samson G-Track Pro or the Shure MV88 plus, he asked me what's my purpose of buying a condenser mic I told him that I am using the Smule apps to record a song then he showed me the  Apogee HypeMiC USB Microphone w/ Headphone Output & Studio Quality Compression.  He said that the quality of the recording is excellent. He also said that the Shure MV88 Plus is more on Vlogging the quality of the video is excellent. So I bought the Apogee Hypemic for AUS$499.00.

Apogee.PNG

Lou ELVIS

I guess he didn't tell you about the free SHURE app that your can download that gives you all that and more ..

SHURE Motiv Audio can be found on the play store app. Its awesome.

• like 1

Isa_Bella
53 minutes ago, Lou ELVIS said:

here is my final SMULE /STARMAKER set up gang TCB.

20221203_193724~2.jpg

wow... beautiful set up... but a bit complicated for me.. 😞

realyquick

OMG 😱

$499 for just one mic?

25 pieces of recording equipment, and about 50 adjustment knobs?

Am I the only one who uses the free mic that came with my phone for smule?😂

Isa_Bella
2 hours ago, realyquick said:

OMG 😱

$499 for just one mic?

25 pieces of recording equipment, and about 50 adjustment knobs?

Am I the only one who uses the free mic that came with my phone for smule?😂

I guess it depends on individual's preference and priorities. The normal price was $600.00AUD but on Sale for $499.00AUD just tiny cute mic.. with this mic you have a solid voice.  The Shure MV888 Plus is already $AUD428.00 for a Kit.

Isa_Bella
3 minutes ago, Lou ELVIS said:

Thank ya kindly😉 the mv88+  for $179 US. HERE

Wow that is more cheaper there in the US.. the $179.00 USD equivalent to Australian dollar is  $266.42 AUD

Lou ELVIS

Now who uses the MV88+ and how do you feel about it where does it stand out and what could be improved

Lou ELVIS

Gonna give it a shot my girl is getting me the SHURE 88+ for christmas since no one in smule uses this mic besides a lady on here who sounded awesome on here singing on it and she knows who she is. 😉Note im just getting the mic have stands...LOL

SHURE-mv88plus-01.jpg

Edited by Lou ELVIS
Edit
  • like 1

Lou ELVIS

Now I have to figure out how to hook it to an audio mixer...lol anyone have any ideas how to hook it up to the shure mv88+ ?

Isa_Bella
On 12/19/2022 at 3:38 AM, Lou ELVIS said:

Now I have to figure out how to hook it to an audio mixer...lol anyone have any ideas how to hook it up to the shure mv88+ ?

So how was  your new mic? did you ended up getting the Shure MV88 Plus?

Lou ELVIS

Haven't tested it yet it's a gift you know🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for Christmas still in the box

Edited by Lou ELVIS

Isa_Bella
20 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

Haven't tested it yet it's a gift you know🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for Christmas still in the box

Awww heheh yes truest.... Im happy with my Apogee very easy to use.. just plug and adjust the 2 knobs...its ready to go...I might buy that Shure MV88 Plus as well I will wait after Xmas or after New Year  when the price is reduced.. 

Isa_Bella
14 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

They're going to be a hot item this year just pray yours don't get back ordered🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

wahhhh... omg yes truest... my friend was also talking about it.. really good for vlogging..  did you buy the stand? or it  comes  as a set.. 

Lou ELVIS

No have stands and you can buy a cheaper stand if you really want one it comes with the mic clip  had a standard clip that can be put on any mic stand

Isa_Bella
On 12/24/2022 at 11:39 PM, Lou ELVIS said:

I now have three shure Mics my sm58 beta my shure 556 " FATBOY. and my newest.  shure 88+😉👍

What's the best mic of all the 3? 

Lou ELVIS

I can't believe the quality of this microphone and the outstanding audio quality I recommend this to anyone and anyone that has an LG V60 thin Q this mic will work flawless hope this helps anyone who owns that phone. Happy singing