My Smule Wish List for 2022

_RamKrish1012
36 minutes ago, sdr said:

Search 🔍 is available on almost every page including Profile.👍😁

I am looking at my Profile Page onmy iPad as well as Samsung phone and I dont see any search facility. The Ipad does not even display progfile photo fully which the samsung does

sdr
8 minutes ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Absolutely so why send me notifications that xyz invite will expire in 12 hours etc etc

Maybe they are experimenting by allowing us to sing older invites. They might revoke that anytime they like. They don't mess with every part of the app to minimise their work if they are going to revoke it. Maybe that's why the expiry notifications keep coming.👍😁

sdr
21 minutes ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

What you said was not clear

Since the latest invites are at the top of the notifications list, look through them from bottom to top. Scroll down to the invite you saw in the previous day and then move up, bookmarking if needed. Hope I clarified it. Sorry for the confusion.😔👍

Edited by sdr

sdr
23 minutes ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Samsung phone and I dont see any search facility.

That's right. In the Samsung I mentioned, there is no 🔍 on profile page. 

_RamKrish1012
23 hours ago, sdr said:

Search 🔍 is available on almost every page including Profile.👍😁

Search is thereon Feed. Explore.Songbook. & Activity but not on Profile Page

I seldom go to Feed, Explore and Songbook. just stick to Activity and Profile Pages

• 3 weeks later...
Naresh_Kumar

Did anybody mentioned "DRAFT" also ? Also the duet ( without video ) should have snaps of both the singers. These two functionalities are a must. These functionalities are available in starker and I wonder why smule never thought of it ?

_RamKrish1012
5 hours ago, Naresh_Kumar said:

Did anybody mentioned "DRAFT" also ? Also the duet ( without video ) should have snaps of both the singers. These two functionalities are a must. These functionalities are available in starker and I wonder why smule never thought of it ?

DRAFT ?????

Forget about Wish List. I assumed Smule Crashed for Good yesterday when no one could save their recordings

Smule in fact is short for "Silly Mules" who Tinkered around with the App functionality too much for no real benefit. Have No clue what Starker is perhaps you can tell us

Naresh_Kumar

Sorry I mistyped StarMaker as Starker :)

It's a good app but more like facebook. Smile is in comparison like linkedin :)

I love to sing on smile because of its better library and quality of sound. It also works well with a sound interface.

Saving DRAFT of a recording is an awesome functionality which smile should have. Also every duet without video should show pic of both the singers. 

Keep musical :)

• like 1

My2CentsWorth
2 hours ago, Naresh_Kumar said:

Also every duet without video should show pic of both the singers.

You can edit the pics yourself (with permission from the other smuler of course) and then put it up. 

• like 1

Naresh_Kumar
9 hours ago, My2CentsWorth said:

You can edit the pics yourself (with permission from the other smuler of course) and then put it up. 

Ya but that will be a tedious work of designing an image with both pictures. In starmaker its done automatically. I think its a small functionality which SMULE should include at the earliest. My wife gets conscious when she see so many pictures of lady singers :) . So better to have a joint picture of both the singers :).

• like 1