Auti invites

Rakesh Kapoor

When you sing a song to invite to all the followers and you click done then a windoe pops up and says that." you invited all your followers", click OK. After clicking OK does it really ivites all the followers?

• like 1

_RamKrish1012
13 hours ago, Rakesh Kapoor said:

When you sing a song to invite to all the followers and you click done then a windoe pops up and says that." you invited all your followers", click OK. After clicking OK does it really ivites all the followers?

Rakesh all your followers automatically receive all your invites every time. As for people you follow but are not following you you have to share your invite as a private message if you are keen on some of your fav singers joining you.

Ram

• like 1

Rakesh Kapoor

Thanks Ram, That is what I also thought but still I doubt about every my followers is receiving my invites.

Thanks anyway.

Rakesh Kapoor

opentype

They get it. Don’t worry. Whether they actually look at it is a different matter. As an example: I have 2200 followers. My current OC got just 18 views after 5 days.

_RamKrish1012
16 hours ago, Rakesh Kapoor said:

Thanks Ram, That is what I also thought but still I doubt about every my followers is receiving my invites. Thanks anyway. Rakesh Kapoor

Yes all your followers get all your invites I follow about 80 people now.I used to follow every one who followed me and at one stage had 450 followers. It became unmanageable with thousands of invites every week and to sift through them all to pick the ones I wanted to join. I have now slashed the number of people I follow to 80, all good singers and even now I look at only may be 10% of the invites.

Rakesh I will follow you now and let you know via message if I get your next Invite .

Cheers