How to recover the frozen account?

_JIMINX

I ask smule team to freeze my account for a week. So my account was frozen. But now it's already almost 5 weeks! I sent an email to smule support team to recover my acc but still didn't mine back . I've done waiting for it almost 5 weeks 😭plz, someone help me.

Edited by _JIMINX
Details not completed
  • like 1
PeacefulJoin

I think they can unfreeze an account, but you may need to send them a reminder. Now, if you ask for a permanent deletion, I do not think they can retrieve it (not 100% sure) but make sure you save all of your favorites, regardless. And something I had forgotten when I deleted my accounts: I had uploaded songs to the Community, and when I deleted my accounts, well several users songs lost their songs, too. I honestly did not consider it when I requested the deletion so I felt really bad about it. Now I think you can freeze or delete the account without removing the uploads. Ask Smule Support that question too, if and when you contact them. 

Edited by ShiningSinger
Typo
  • thank you! 1
1 hour ago, ShiningSinger said:

I think they can unfreeze an account, but you may need to send them a reminder. Now, if you ask for a permanent deletion, I do not think they can retrieve it (not 100% sure) but make sure you save all of your favorites, regardless. And something I had forgotten when I deleted my accounts: I had uploaded songs to the Community, and when I deleted my accounts, well several users songs lost their songs, too. I honestly did not consider it when I requested the deletion so I felt really bad about it. Now I think you can freeze or delete the account without removing the uploads. Ask Smule Support that question too, if and when you contact them. 

Thank you so much for your help! Much love ❤

• 1 year later...

@_JIMINX, would you mind telling me if Smule unfroze your account at all and how long did it take to get unfrozen ? Thank you.