How to recover the frozen account?

_JIMINX

I ask smule team to freeze my account for a week. So my account was frozen. But now it's already almost 5 weeks! I sent an email to smule support team to recover my acc but still didn't mine back . I've done waiting for it almost 5 weeks 😭plz, someone help me.

Edited by _JIMINX
Details not completed
  • like 1

I think they can unfreeze an account, but you may need to send them a reminder. Now, if you ask for a permanent deletion, I do not think they can retrieve it (not 100% sure) but make sure you save all of your favorites, regardless. And something I had forgotten when I deleted my accounts: I had uploaded songs to the Community, and when I deleted my accounts, well several users songs lost their songs, too. I honestly did not consider it when I requested the deletion so I felt really bad about it. Now I think you can freeze or delete the account without removing the uploads. Ask Smule Support that question too, if and when you contact them. 

Edited by Guest
Typo

_JIMINX
1 hour ago, ShiningSinger said:

I think they can unfreeze an account, but you may need to send them a reminder. Now, if you ask for a permanent deletion, I do not think they can retrieve it (not 100% sure) but make sure you save all of your favorites, regardless. And something I had forgotten when I deleted my accounts: I had uploaded songs to the Community, and when I deleted my accounts, well several users songs lost their songs, too. I honestly did not consider it when I requested the deletion so I felt really bad about it. Now I think you can freeze or delete the account without removing the uploads. Ask Smule Support that question too, if and when you contact them. 

Thank you so much for your help! Much love ❤

• 1 year later...
Violet

@_JIMINX, would you mind telling me if Smule unfroze your account at all and how long did it take to get unfrozen ? Thank you.

• love it! 1

• 1 month later...
isratjahan123_

I ask smule team to freeze my account . So my account was frozen. Plz back my smule id.id name,Arthisharma.i am a Uploader. I sent an email to smule support team to recover my smule id but still didn't mine back . 

• thank you! 1

• 4 weeks later...
JumpingFash

Unfortunately, once you request to freeze/delete the account in cannot be undone. Smule gives you aprox 7-28 days while they are in the process of deletion, in that time you can change your mind to keep the account, but after they freeze it, it’s gone. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Theofficialjules
On 10/15/2020 at 11:32 AM, Violet said:

@_JIMINX, would you mind telling me if Smule unfroze your account at all and how long did it take to get unfrozen ? Thank you.

Theofficialjules
On 1/6/2021 at 6:55 PM, JumpingFash said:

Unfortunately, once you request to freeze/delete the account in cannot be undone. Smule gives you aprox 7-28 days while they are in the process of deletion, in that time you can change your mind to keep the account, but after they freeze it, it’s gone. 

Well what happens when your account automatically freezes on you and you can’t get it to work at all?