How to hide your recordings w/out making it private?

smilealways06

Does anyone know how to hide all recordings without settingĀ each recordings to private? I see some people who would sing 700+ songs and for awhile,Ā all the recordings on their page is gone, like blank. But, I can still see their recordings on certain songs if I search it up. Any clues to how they can do that?

opentype

There is no way to do that.Ā 

5 minutes ago, smilealways06 said:

Ā I see some people who would sing 700+ songs and for awhile,Ā all the recordings on their page is gone, like blank.Ā 

Do you have an example?

Maybe their VIP expired, which means not all songs are visible anymore.Ā 

_RamKrish1012

What is the person deleted all their recordings. It might still be available in your duet with the person.

I am just thinking aloud but not sure if it is possible for deleted recordings to be available for others.

Ram

Ā 

opentype
8 minutes ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

What is the person deleted all their recordings. It might still be available in your duet with the person.

I am just thinking aloud but not sure if it is possible for deleted recordings to be available for others.

Unfortunately, thatā€™s not the case. Your songs canĀ disappear easily:

• when there are copyright claims
  • when the other person of the duet deletes it
  • when the other person of the duet deletes their account
  • when the person who uploaded the karaoke track deletes the upload
  • when the person who uploaded the karaoke track deletes their account

Itā€™s always a good idea to instantly download the songs you care about after you created them.Ā 

_RamKrish1012
2 minutes ago, opentype said:

Unfortunately, thatā€™s not the case. Your songs canĀ disappear easily:

• when there are copyright claims
  • when the other person of the duet deletes it
  • when the other person of the duet deletes their account
  • when the person who uploaded the karaoke track deletes the upload
  • when the person who uploaded the karaoke track deletes their account

Itā€™s always a good idea to instantly download the songs you care about after you created them.Ā 

Thanks Boss. How is it possible to down load hundreds of songs in not thousands, considering it has to be done one at a time

Don't down loaded songs disappear once the original disappears in Smule ?

In that case Do you think it is a good idea to create a Your Own Ā Tube Channel to capture and preserve your special Smule recordings?

Ram

opentype
34 minutes ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Thanks Boss. How is it possible to down load hundreds of songs in not thousands, considering it has to be done one at a time

Thatā€™s why I said the ones ā€œyou care aboutā€. šŸ˜‰Ā I wouldnā€™t download all, since I also never go back to listen to all anyway.Ā 

I guess it would be possible to create a download service which automatically goes through all songs of a user and downloads them.Ā Ā 

• 1 month later...
Crazyjster
On 4/5/2019 at 1:18 AM, _RamKrish1012 said:

In that case Do you think it is a good idea to create a Your Own Ā Tube Channel to capture and preserve your special Smule recordings?

Only for solo stuff though right? I would be pretty annoyed if someone posted stuff on their YouTube channel without my consent.