VIP subscriptions at Smule.com from Brazil

Patrick

Hello Sing Salon community!!!

Happy new year!!! 🙂

This is my first access here as well as first message. Sorry, in case where this similar topic had been discussed before (in somewhere else place).

I would like to become a VIP membership on Smule. I'm trying to get VIP pass at Smule.com but I'm receiving the following message like this:

"... you're in a country where this feature is not yet available!..."

As far as I know since April, 2017 the VIP subscriptions at Smule.com are available in over 100 countries. So, after about one and a half year from this accomplishment, I'm still a "lucky guy" living in a place not supported by Smule.com (so hard to believe on this).

So, here are the questions:

1- Does someone of you know the supported countries? Is there an available list of supported countries?

2- Anyone from Brazil here? Just for a double checking, can you guys confirm whether it is working or not in Brazil (if the message above shows up to you: go to Smule.com and click on "Get VIP" link), please?

3- When it will be available in Brazil? If you know, please tell me, because I already sent this question to the Smule support, but I didn't get any answer from them (unfortunately, they don't reply me).

4- Using the Smule app, why am I getting different VIP prices from iOS and Android devices? At least from iOS the VIP price is reaching out the clouds (so expensive).

Thank you so much in advance! I really appreciate any help on this!

Cheers,
Patrick

opentype

We touched the availability in Brazil here: 

6 minutes ago, Patrick said:

4- Using the Smule app, why am I getting different VIP prices from iOS and Android devices? At least from iOS the VIP price is reaching out the clouds (so expensive).

The Smule experience is MUCH better on iOS. 

• like 1

Patrick
1 hour ago, opentype said:

The Smule experience is MUCH better on iOS. 

Thanks a lot for your answers @opentype! Which kind of Smule experience is much better on iOS (in order to worth to pay for the higher VIP price on the App Store)?

• like 1

opentype
4 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Thanks a lot for your answers @opentype! Which kind of Smule experience is much better on iOS (in order to worth to pay for the higher VIP price on the App Store)?

It just works, since Apple has a closed ecosystem of hard- and software. On Android it has been a mess for years. There was no voice monitoring available on Android for years, there are constant sync issues and lots of similar problems. New Smule features are always released for iOS first. Many Smule users buy an (older) Apple device just to use Smule properly. 

• like 2

Patrick
4 minutes ago, opentype said:

It just works, since Apple has a closed ecosystem of hard- and software. On Android it has been a mess for years. There was no voice monitoring available on Android for years, there are constant sync issues and lots of similar problems. New Smule features are always released for iOS first. Many Smule users buy an (older) Apple device just to use Smule properly. 

That sounds great @opentype! Thank you so much for your informations and quick replies! Helped me a lot!

• 4 weeks later...
BrainDad

About android vs iOS, remember you can subscribe via web, instead of the device store, so you can set up your account in both kinds of devices.

About country limits, I don't know if this would work, but you might use one of those VPN services, which let you navigate the internet from another country. You can even choose a cheap smule country.

Beware security issues, if you are going to pay through an vpn connection, as the vpn provider migth sniff your card numbers or payment password.