can not get back into my VIP account on smule

Debbiehoffman7

I can not get back into my VIP account on smule. I bought a new phone and new number. It's been so long I am not sure which email or even remembering the password... can anyone help me. I can not even get my fb back.

opentype

Forgetting the password should be no problem. That can be reset. But you need to use the same login method as when you signed up. Smule Support might be able to help, but I am not sure they give out any private information about accounts: https://www.smule.com/contact

Debbiehoffman7

Thank you, I've had it about a year and not sure which email I used. I have sent about 5 emails to them and no answer. I dont want to lose all my songs... this is my vice to relax... and I cant get it back.. I keep trying.. 

• 1 month later...
Kookiie

I'm having a similar problem!!! When I go into my Smule app it says error occurred. IM CRYING. PLEASE it took me so long. And in that account its filled with memories.... Why is this happening. I contacted Smule. There not even replying. I'm crying please.

AV_shadowme_FIRE

I'm having  the same trouble. And my yearly  renewal was just done  a couple of weeks ago  . I'm so frustrated. I really need help . Broke my phone a month ago . Finally  get new  phone  . And then   download smule  app  and I haven't  got my VIP  Account  . .it's like a new account  but not VIP .    I'm still trying  after a week  of frustration trying to get it back . Dang .

Help sos

opentype
1 hour ago, AV_shadowme_FIRE said:

.it's like a new account  but not VIP .

See my previous reply:

On 7/18/2018 at 4:58 PM, opentype said:

Forgetting the password should be no problem. That can be reset. But you need to use the same login method as when you signed up. 

If you use a different login method, you always create a new account. 

AV_shadowme_FIRE

What if while on smule I changed my email address  I started with and  updated it.  . doesn't that change .where you use new email  ??

opentype
3 hours ago, AV_shadowme_FIRE said:

What if while on smule I changed my email address  I started with and  updated it.  . doesn't that change .where you use new email  ??

If you signed up via email, you should always be able to login with the latest email address you had saved with your Smule account. You just login with this email address and your password. If you lost the password, you send it again to the email address.

If you don’t have access to the email address saved with Smule anymore, you are in trouble. But you still be able to login with the outdated email address and the right password. 

• 1 year later...