Account is frozen (Code: 1002) & how to recover it?

Smulean2945

Hi,

a friend of mine (who thought she doesn't have the time to sing anymore due to work commitments) requested Smule support to delete her account & so now I get this popup message "Account is frozen (Code: 1002)"  when I click on her Smule ID (in the Sing app).

But her work is not as demanding as she thought and wants to recover her original account. She sent a couple of emails to Smule support & has not received any response. Can you please let me know

1. how she can unfreeze her account & start using it again?

2. how long will her account be in this frozen state before it's fully gone? So we know how much time we have to download all the songs.

Thanks for your help/inputs in advance!

S

• 2 years later...
Mika504
On 6/19/2018 at 4:56 AM, Smulean2945 said:

Hi,

a friend of mine (who thought she doesn't have the time to sing anymore due to work commitments) requested Smule support to delete her account & so now I get this popup message "Account is frozen (Code: 1002)"  when I click on her Smule ID (in the Sing app).

But her work is not as demanding as she thought and wants to recover her original account. She sent a couple of emails to Smule support & has not received any response. Can you please let me know

1. how she can unfreeze her account & start using it again?

2. how long will her account be in this frozen state before it's fully gone? So we know how much time we have to download all the songs.

Thanks for your help/inputs in advance!

S

How can unfreeze her account and start again

• 1 year later...