Immediate Help PLEASE. Smule login issue

SlapKing

Hi peeps, Iā€™m facing some issues with my smule I dunno if itā€™s my email or smule itself. I have the latest version of smule download on my phone (iPhone). I deleted the app for my friend to log onto hers and then as I attempted to log back on it wouldnā€™t let me do so claiming my password was incorrect. So I thought maybe I forgotten my password and I went through with the ā€œforgot my passwordā€ route. After a couple attempts Iā€™ve recieved no email allowing me to reset my password. Before you ask yes my email is the correct one as when typed it shows my picture. Iā€™m just not sure why am not receiving an email to help me reset my password. Please help as this is starting to irritate me and stressing me out lol.Ā šŸ˜… Thank you!

opentype

Not sure anyone here can help with your email problems.Ā Providers like Yahoo, Hotmail and Microsoft have very strict spam filters.Ā Ā They might block those emails.Ā 

You will have to contact Smule about alternative ways to log back into your account.Ā 

• like 1

• 3 months later...
jamiegail75__MHV

I have new email address and can't log in to my account please help me

opentype
10 minutes ago, jamiegail75__MHV said:

I have new email address and can't log in to my account please help me

You wonā€™t be able to login with new data. That would create a new account.Ā You need to login with the old data. Once logged in you can change your email address, if you used email as your login method. I think you can even do that onĀ https://www.smule.com, when you problems with the app.Ā 

jamiegail75__MHV

My email address not working I'm so upset there is got to be a way to get a hold of my account please helpĀ 

opentype
4 minutes ago, jamiegail75__MHV said:

My email address not working I'm so upset there is got to be a way to get a hold of my account please helpĀ 

The old address doesnā€™t need to be working. You just need to use your combination of email address and password to login.Ā 

If that doesnā€™t help, the Smule support is your last chance.Ā https://www.smule.com/contact

jamiegail75__MHV

Hi it won't send I'm so sad I hope to hear from you soon thanks for the help ..SAVE jamiegail75__MHV SMULE ACCOUNT PLEASE I LOVE YOU ALL HERE ON SMULE HAPPY 4th of JulyĀ 

Ā