Is it possible the person that I follow, unfollow him or herself from me?

Sora

Ive been in smule about almost 2 years, i dont have many followers, and dont follow many too, but i sing a lot. Yes , i really do like singing, eventhou i dont have a good voice.

So, yesterday, i joined an OC, i have joined his OC several time, sometime he gives good command. So yesterday after I joined, not so long after, he put like. But after 2hours, the OC was deleted, I didnt think that I deleted it accidentally, so i, messaged him to ask.

But this evening suddenly I found out I unfollowed him, is it possible he unfollow himself from me? When I tried to follow back, it just cant, the reply always say.. Unable to upload try later.. I really dont know what happened.

Is it annoying to join someone OC from time to time?.  I didnt talk much, but when the OC maker gives command, i usually reply. But I rarely put command on the 1st place, because i think maybe they just dont want to talk. 

I also never send mesage to someone to join my OC or to follow me back, or to put like on my OC, I just dont get it why all those thing happend. 

Maybe this is just simple thing, but i guess i just curious to know the reason 😆😆😀😀

Thank you in advance to anyone who reply😊😊

opentype
1 hour ago, Sora said:

I found out I unfollowed him, is it possible he unfollow himself from me? 

Yes. If he blocked you, you will be removed as follower. 

BrainDad

I was also banned once. It freaked me out a little bit, as I felt I was being nice , I mean, not even real life nice, but this soapy nice you are in smule, when you are going to be judged tomorroy by the person you are talking to today.

I wouldn't pay much attention to it. The mean doesn't help, also ... Lack of direct contact, no body language, different languages, cultures, people ... Misunderstandings happen.

• like 1

Sora

Yes,misunderstanding happen. Actually, I dont mind about the blocking but I just want to know the reason.

He even can say, I dont like yr voice, its annoying, just dont join my Oc..so be it.

Hahahaha.. Curiosity really kill the cat.

Thank you fr the reply.😊

BrainDad

Probably it is not something you said or something you did. Maybe it is just something you didn't say but you thought and you didn't consider his feelings. ;)

(sorry for the bad joke)

Sora

😁😁😁, sometimes you really want to be able to read people mind, dont you.. ? 

Actually i really like his voice 😁😁😁, but what can i say😆😆

opentype

Too much activity is also a reason why people block others and delete songs. One person of the duet might share the song with a “like group” and then the other person gets flooded with notifications of people he doesn’t know for days. They may not like that and prevent it from happening again by deleting/blocking. 

Sora

Yes i realized that too, but at that time , my case was only have 7 listeners, and 1like which is from the one who make the OC and than after 2 hours deleted it. 😆😆😆