Best app to remove vocals from a song?

Go to solution Solved by johnny123,

Abundiz93

Hello, fellow songbook uploader here! Currently at 500 songs.

I started with Audacity because it was free and user friendly, but eventually it was just clunky software. This are the free sites I use for removing lyrics:

1. X-Minus Pro ( https://x-minus.pro/ai ) Great algorithm, brings clean instrumental even on live performances. Two issues, though: brass instruments tend to get lost frequently, and it's limited to 10 min of converted music a day (2-3 songs). You can support them on Patreon and access to VIP tiers that give you more daily time. This is my default choice since it's the only I know that exports 320kbps audio.

2. Vocalremover ( https://vocalremover.org/ ) Gives you great sampling, allows you to change the pitch and tempo with other tools they have in the site. Not as good quality as XMinus (they export MP3 on 192kb), but a great alternative.

Friendly reminder: wherever you get your files from try to get them in the best quality possible, so these algorithms can eliminate the most of the vocals possible (quite helpful when you have choruses on your audio file).

• like 3

Wishchip

One thing I'll add about Moises that I forgot before. The free account (with five free uploads a month) only allows you to upload songs that are under 5 minutes long. And if you upload a song that's longer than that, it will simply only give you the first 5 minutes of the song to edit.

I was reminded of this the hard way, when I tried to upload a 7-minute song on my free account. It cut the song off at the 5-minute mark, but it still counted as one of my 5 free songs for the month. So I upgraded for another month and am currently uploading as many songs as I can while my paid account is active.