Removal of joins?

Go to solution Solved by Wishchip,

SirSingsAlot

How can you tell if your join is removed? Is it the same as someone deleting your songs? I only have 1 playlist, my favorite singer on the app, and recently 13 songs disappeared from our playlist?? 

• Solution

Removal of joins is more for group songs, when there's more than two vocal layers in a song. In that instance, if you see a group song that you were once a part of but aren't anymore, then that would mean the person who originally opened the song removed your vocal performance from the song.

I don't know, however, if you can remove a join on a regular duet, where there's only two singers. Has anyone tried this? I can't imagine it would even be an option, because if so, you would have multiple versions of the same recording: The original OC and the duet minus the join.

But songs can be removed from Smule a number of ways: The upload can be removed (and with it, all recordings) due to copyright, either singer could delete the song, Smule can intentionally remove songs as part of their "content storage cleanup" that began in January 2024, Smule can accidentally remove songs as part of their "content storage cleanup" that began in January 2024 (haha), etc etc.

• like 1