Smule live jam effects

Go to solution Solved by Missyyd,

Masseygin

When I go on Smule live jam, I try to put reverb or echo, not working,  flat voice only. I did everything I was told to fix it and no change. Never had that problem before.  

On 7/12/2024 at 12:39 AM, Masseygin said:

When I go on Smule live jam, I try to put reverb or echo, not working,  flat voice only. I did everything I was told to fix it and no change. Never had that problem before.  

Im having the same issue as well. All fx settings sound exactly the same as the "none option"

desiqner

Yeah that has been going on the past few days now and Smule isnt fixing it.

Edited by desiqner
  • like 1

Oh... Now I know this isn't just my problem. I thought my device was having a problem, so I deleted and reinstalled the apps on my iPad and iPhone several times. But my friends in other countries don't have this problem? Maybe it's only happening in some specific countries.

StageManastudy

Exactly the same here in the UK plus a delay with vocals ahead of the music. Never had this issue before in years on iphone. Raised a ticket but no reply yet. Have tried everything possible.

• Solution
Missyyd

Hey all 

if you delete and reinstall Smule now it’s been finally fixed 🤘

• thank you! 1

I also hear loud static on my microphone when I open a live jam. I have tried seven different headphones, same issue. Never had that problem prior to these latest updates.

The sad thing is smule actually released another Downdate a couple days ago (I'm on an iPad) and all the issues I have are still present! Dark songbook text, Fx filters don't work, static on mic in live jam.

Wishchip
53 minutes ago, sty22 said:

The sad thing is smule actually released another Downdate a couple days ago

"Downdate." Hahaha. 

2 hours ago, Missyyd said:

Hey all 

if you delete and reinstall Smule now it’s been finally fixed 🤘

You are awesome!!!!! Deleting the app and reinstalling fixed all of my issues except for the dark unreadable text in the songbook. My fx filters now work and the horrible static I had as soon as I launch live jam is now gone! Thank you!

13 hours ago, DAl said:

Oh... Now I know this isn't just my problem. I thought my device was having a problem, so I deleted and reinstalled the apps on my iPad and iPhone several times. But my friends in other countries don't have this problem? Maybe it's only happening in some specific countries.

Deleting and reinstalling the app fixed the fx issue for me (Im on an iPad)

• like 1

Masseygin
43 minutes ago, sty22 said:

Deleting and reinstalling the app fixed the fx issue for me (Im on an iPad)

Did that, same problem

On 7/23/2024 at 12:18 PM, Masseygin said:

Did that, same problem

Wow!  sorry to hear that it didn't work. This worked for me and a friend of mine who was also having same issues.

TheMajesticM

Unrelated somewhat but a few of my open calls that are not live had saved without audio and visual filters a week or so ago. I could have deleted them but it takes too much time to open songs, at least for me. Interesting it happened in the live jams, as well. 

Edited by TheMajesticM