Show me your solos!

whensarahsmiles

Solos don't get as much appreciation as duets and group songs, as they're much harder to find. Got a solo you're proud of? I want to hear it! I'm sure other members will want to too.

• like 2
  • love it! 1
  • clever! 1

Guest _SebVocaPop_

Hi :)

I only did one as a duet with myself on a french song called "Rêver" (= to dream) from Mylène Farmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
whensarahsmiles
On 19/12/2017 at 9:17 PM, Alice Minguez said:

Some holiday fun....

What an absolutely gorgeous cover. You have the perfect voice for that kind of music and I love the different parts you put in!

• like 1

MD20oz

Lately I've had this weird thing where my throat always feels like it's clogged, and sometimes my voice cuts out. Ironically, I can sing a lot of Judas Priest songs with no problems...except on this softer flamenco version. Plus I stumbled a couple of times as this was my first solo attempt at this version.

_Zubi_

I wish there were a way to like the videos shared in this thread. As it is, I need to open the video by clicking the Smule link and then I can like it.

Edited by _Zubi_

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
whensarahsmiles

These are all so lovely 😍 here's my latest; trying my luck with the spotlight this week. Do 1-layer solos ever get picked to be featured? xD

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...