During recording of a song, need a feature to pause recording & listen to the draft & continue or discard as required

kvenusmule

Hey,

I am looking for a feature such as during recording of a song, I would like to pause recording & listen to the draft(portion recorded thus far) & continue(if good) or discard(if I am not satisfied) as required.

As it stands today, the system only has a "Save Early" feature which allows me to listen to my draft performance but I have to re-start all over again.

Is such a feature/functionality possible?

opentype

It doesn’t exist for “parts” but after finishing the recording and going to the review screen, I can listed to everything and then jump back into the audio recording without starting over entirely. So, I could redo a part if necessary. 

But keep in mind it’s a “karaoke experience”, not a music studio recording app. I’m sure they want to keep it simple deliberately. 

kvenusmule

Kindly tell me how does one jump back into the recording? I only see Resume, Re-start, Save Early option to check my performance but don't see a Listen cun Resume fafter using Save Early option?

I am using Android phone & don't see that feature.

• 2 weeks later...
Abundiz93
On 1/23/2024 at 12:03 PM, kvenusmule said:

I am using Android phone & don't see that feature.

Unfortunately, this feature is only available on iOS.