Display of Joins

SinginFromPluto

When looking at the list of joins on my OC, my name is listed first instead of the joiners. Since only a few characters are displayed, it is not helpful😟

5A1DF78B-3E70-48DE-94F8-B7B8438A441C.thumb.png.c056530024b0f886e4dad0e31dd4cc64.png

• like 1

realyquick
17 hours ago, SinginFromPluto said:

When looking at the list of joins on my OC, my name is listed first instead of the joiners. Since only a few characters are displayed, it is not helpful😟

5A1DF78B-3E70-48DE-94F8-B7B8438A441C.thumb.png.c056530024b0f886e4dad0e31dd4cc64.png

Here’s your response from Smule Support:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We're excited to have a passionate community that’s willing to provide feedback. We will continue to ensure Smule remains the best place to create music with friends and family! 

• haha 1

DuetWithAlli

Oh geez … I think Smule has started using AI to answer customer complaints and inquiries. So if they don’t hear about the issue, they don’t have to fix it 🤦‍♀️ I just checked mine, and thank goodness, it doesn’t look like that. Is this something that happened with the most recent update? You get to see the gold checkmarks, but you don’t get to see who joined your songs! Yay!

Wishchip

I know that typically it will display your name first and the then joiner second. But for that particular page, it used to be that it would only show the joiner for each duet (or at least that's what it used to do for a non-updated version of the app, like what I have).

Yeah, that's not very helpful at all.

DuetWithAlli

Forgot to come back to this with new info. It is something that happened with the latest update, as that is how it appears on my phone, which must have automatic updates turned on. Lucky for me, I use my tablet to listen and comment because it’s much easier. But for anyone who has to use this, it sucks! This update is for sure a major downgrade ☹️👎👎

music8

This bug seems to have been resolved now. I'm able to see joiner's name instead of mine+joiner's name after the latest update.

• like 3
  • love it! 1
  • thank you! 1