My Smule Profile Says "Data not Found"

Sunglasses Singer

Hi there. I really need some help here.

I am facing a problem right now, it's been almost 2 months and I still have no idea what I should do to fix the problem.

After asked to be updated, I opened the Smule app and found myself couldn't view my profile. I use iPhone. You know that there are 5 tabs under the app and the most right one is our profile tab. Everytime I click on that tab, "Data not found" pops out as if there isn't any data of me.

A couple of days ago, someone wished to follow me and then I found out that she couldn't visit my profile either. It's the same, it says "Data not found". I think it's only my account. Because I tried changing to another account and it works just fine. Please..please help me out on this. Thank you very much.

opentype

This one? 

Yeah, I can replicate that problem. It’s actually a pretty bad software bug. When opening your profile in the app, that error appears over and over again and it is hard to even leave the page again. 

I would suggest to report the bug here: https://www.smule.com/contact
You should add that other iOS users see the same problem for your account. 

I am not sure there is anything you can do other than waiting for the Smule support to check it out. 

Sunglasses Singer

Yep.. that's right. I even tried to change my name to Sunglass Singer because I thought my name was too long. But nope. It works just fine for another account.

Yes I have sent my report there. And they replied, so I asked more question because they haven't found out how to fix it too. thank you...

• 1 year later...
TSMA_EPAGGELIA__

Ask Smule to reactivate your account. Maybe at some point there was an issue about your account and they must have diactivate it so your IP ADDRESS has been blocked that’s why it says “ DATA NOT FOUND”.  If you’ll buy another phone then that’s a different issue of course you’ll have your account open with no problem at all when you use the same Smule ID. It won’t be affected.  But if you’re using the same phone or iPad trying to log in to your account then there’s no way on earth you’ll find that account. Even you ended up changing your name to different SMULE ID.  I suggest if this issue has been a problem then all I can say is to plead to SMULE to activate your account.  ( this message is a general message it’s for everyone. ). 

“ DATA NOT FOUND” would mean your account has been disabled and you cannot fix this unless you ask Smule to Activate your account if they’re willing to work with you.  But if not I suggest you just buy a new iPad or phone that has different IP ADDRESS that’s recorded in Smule system.  Hope this works.  

Again, if you guys have issues concerning your accounts don’t hesitate to use the “ HELP” feature in Smule. 

Have a a great day and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

TSMA_EPAGGELIA__