Blocked by someone i already blocked

Kden

I blocked someone bec of some issues...after a few weeks i decided to unblock him.... I'm surprised to see that he's no longer on my blocked list...& when i checked his account... I'm the one being blocked ...how is this possible..he can turn the table? How can i block someone who block me also...i dont want him to stalk me..he can ublock me anytime he wants &see things im doing🥺🥺

opentype

Blocking someone is mostly about not getting any comments, joins, messages and so on from that users. So it’s about what you will see in the end. You remove that user from your Smule experience. It’s not a way to prevent something from seeing your activity. They could always just use the Smule website as a guest or log in with a different account. There is no way to prevent that on Smule. At least as long as Smule doesn’t introduce private accounts. 

But personally, I wouldn’t worry so much about that theoretical scenario of someone temporarily unblocking you. They blocked you to not see your activity anymore. So seeing what you are doing is by definition what they apparently don’t want. And if they really really want to, they have ways that overcome the blocking as mentioned before. 

• like 1

Isa_Bella
On 10/20/2023 at 8:43 PM, Kden said:

I blocked someone bec of some issues...after a few weeks i decided to unblock him.... I'm surprised to see that he's no longer on my blocked list...& when i checked his account... I'm the one being blocked ...how is this possible..he can turn the table? How can i block someone who block me also...i dont want him to stalk me..he can ublock me anytime he wants &see things im doing🥺🥺

Yes you can still block someone who blocked you.. Ive done this so many times... By sending a request to Smule Zendesk to block that account and tell them the reason.. try it and good luck.. 

• like 1

• 1 month later...
DuetWithAlli

Oh, that is interesting @Isa_Bella I didn’t know this was possible! Thank you for this info. I can’t think of anyone I have a problem with at this time, but it may come in handy in the future.

• like 1

Isa_Bella
3 hours ago, DuetWithAlli said:

Oh, that is interesting @Isa_Bella I didn’t know this was possible! Thank you for this info. I can’t think of anyone I have a problem with at this time, but it may come in handy in the future.

hahahha Ive done this so many times... 

• haha 1