Live Jam admins can get the ability to choose track from songbook in Smule and help host/partner. Solves a big problem.

ItsMeRKSinger

During a live jam, not all joiners of a live jam get accustomed to choosing a songbook when they become host for a song (picked from waitlist and asked to be host to sing). In my experience with live jams, a lot of time is spent in communicating and understanding of how the host role works especially with choosing a track from songbook. This also usually happens when people who are new to live jam are invited to join for the first time. Live Jam feature is a one-way voice communication, so helping someone during a live jam to go through the process of host vs partner role and also their role of picking from songbook as a host is cumbersome and difficult. I have seen many audience drop out from live jam because the host and organizers are spending time in getting things right for a track to be chosen. This wholly gives an unpleasant live jam experience where people spend most time fiddling around songbook lookup. I think it would be great to simply this by giving the admins in the live jam the ability to choose a song from songbook and start the track. The host and their partner can then sing it. In this way, admins or organizers of the group can maintain the liveliness of singing and hearing seamlessly and thus, gives a great experience for the live audience😀

Additional notes: Technically speaking, when there is a host and partner at a given time in a live jam (host and partner can currently talk and listen each other) admins can also be enabled to talk to the host and partner by voice 🗣️ and once song is chosen by them, admins can be cut from the voice channel . When the turn comes for next host/partner, admin can be enabled on the voice channel again 🗣️ to be able to help them out.