Smules problem with Samsung S8 Needs Fixing

BrkenRagdol_TiV

Hey 

I have been messaging soon for some time now over the months and got nowhere but extremely frustrated. I hope this place is in links with them so I can finally get somewhere :(

This is what I just emailed them.....

Hello
I have messahed you approx 4 times in the past 6 months. Asking a genuinely important question and I seem to get an automated response back as it's robotic and the same each time.. your answer " soon "

Well I would really appreciate a more human and accurate reply this time concidering since this issue arose for me many months ago I am so far still paying subscription however irritated i am.

Can you please tell me if you are working on making the Samsung s8 work correctly with Smule? If so how long will this take...?
It's been an awful long time now and I'm starting to feel like nothing will get done. The problem.. the phone does not read the microphone when connected to smule there is often no sound or only slight sound on and off jumping and I know other Samsung s8 users can't use smule anymore because of this also..

I have had to buy a new laptop to use smule but having problems with that also.. I am having to use a program called "bluestacks" to use smule on a pc in the first place.. and I can no longer join group songs! Which is really upsetting as I am in several groups. Also the microphone on that can often sound spacey and incorrect too.

Please offer me some advise on the laptop and why I can't join group songs.. how to make microphone sound better and tell me how long until I can use my phone with Smule most importantly 

Thank you.. please reply with answers this time I'm losing hope.

• 1 year later...
Mike_Cobain

The issue here is not with Smule. It is a Samsung issue. You need to take a toothpick or compressed air (as you would use on your laptop keyboard) and clear the microphone. I have had two S8s, and both had this issue.