Need Info on Higher Authority

Go to solution Solved by realyquick,

LOST_SOUL

Hello Guys,

Do you have any idea how to reach the Higher Authority of Smule? I mean the two Owners of Smule or the the Higher Management who are unaware of all the Corruptions and Scams that are going on Smule? Whenever I am reporting to the Support Team they just do nothing and telling me Some Bullshit Bla Bla things....The never solve anything and I am sick and tired of it...If I can report those which I reported to this [insults removed] support team, then it will have the kickstart effect!!! Please anyone, if you know how to reach them, that would be a great help...Appreciate your concern guys...✌

• like 1

LOST_SOUL

I don't know...Somehow I reached to one off the owners of Smule in Twitter. His name is Jeffery C.Smith. I told him about the corruption's and scams, and as a REWARD....He BLOCKED Me!!! Now what will I understand from it???

• clever! 1

• Solution
realyquick
On 10/10/2022 at 9:25 PM, Bloody_Cannibal said:

Whenever I am reporting to the Support Team they just do nothing and telling me Some Bullshit Bla Bla things....The never solve anything and I am sick and tired of it...

This unfortunately is normal operating procedure for Smule's "support group". It's probably some guy who answers questions mostly the same way without reading them, and rarely or never takes it back to the development team.

TheMajesticM
On 10/10/2022 at 9:25 PM, Bloody_Cannibal said:

Corruptions and Scams that are going on Smule?

I’m going to bite. Corruptions and scams? Elaborate. Other than perverted behavior that gets ignored on the app what else have you discovered? I’d say Dr. Smith gets a lot of complaints so don’t get upset if he gets all hot and bothered and blocks you …  

LOST_SOUL

I have proofs over many things. Many things are going on in Smule...These proofs I have given to the Support Team Many Times Many Times Many Times...But they did not Heed to any of these and replied the same thing over and over again!!!Basically, Money Business is going on Smule. Even those who are involved in it named this as "Smule Business"!!!I have Screenshots of many like these. If needed I can pass those to you. The thing is there are people from Indonesia and Philippines who are offering their services to the members of Smule. They are also Smule members. The service is,you have to pay them a certain amount and they are going to share your collabs/songs in different support Rooms to make it to the Killer Karaoke Section or Trending Sections anyhow. Basically, there are lots of support rooms that are used as KK rooms. There you need to drop your song to be shared to different support rooms. There may 20-25 members on those rooms. Admin of the rooms will make a list of the songs that are going to be shared. Now, you have to share that list to different support rooms also. This is a legit thing to get likes in your songs. Now what the service providers are doing, they are taking other people songs on behalf and give that to those rooms. That is not legit as they take money to deliver their service. If you are in Smule for a while, they are going to send you messages explaining their services. Basically they get your songs to KK, Get you VIP account, get you likes,followers even Song Book!!!Now they are giving new service, that is, getting you joiners in your OC...Can you imagine some people are getting 500-1000 joiners out of the blue in their OCs??? These are not legit ways to do in a singing app like Smule!!!These are not Organic. These corruptions were only contained in the Asian Region. Now Spreaded to the Western Countries like USA, UK, Europe...I tried to reveal these things to Smule...In fact I told them again and again and gave them proofs Many times...But nothing happened...In the Contrary my songs used to come in the Killer Karaoke Section and Trendings...Those became a halt as I am always sharing my songs in the support rooms in Organic way and by myself to get likes!!!Now I am not getting enough likes in my songs. They made big syndicates among the members and try to take down who are not taking that money service. I saw people who doesn't even have any kinds of Tune making to KK or Trends just for taking that service. For that I stopped doing Killer Karaoke Thing. Coz I came to know whether I share in 100 rooms or so, their syndicate won't give the space to have like in my songs. Then I started to Trend. Even their Virus spreaded there too in a huge portion. This time Syndication and Corruption are combined with Western and Eastern Region people. So my songs are disappearing from the Trends. There is a group called Catharsis(CA). Their people are too corrupted and taking corruption service from them. You will find that their songs are in every sections of Trendings and each individuals are getting 5-20 songs in Trending at a time! I was in that group. But left seeing their corruption. For complaining against these things my songs are not coming to trend. But if they come within 5 mins they dissapear. So I don't know what to do or whom to tell!!! If it could be done like:Those who are suffering give sign on a paper telling about corruptions and deliver to the main Smule office, then it may have effect to stop those corruption. Otherwise there is no way and I have tried every possible things apart from this idea...

• confused 1

LOST_SOUL
16 hours ago, TheMajesticM said:

I’m going to bite. Corruptions and scams? Elaborate. Other than perverted behavior that gets ignored on the app what else have you discovered? I’d say Dr. Smith gets a lot of complaints so don’t get upset if he gets all hot and bothered and blocks you …  

If you have your Blogs would you be able to spread this thing all over the world? Even we can post to Google services. If you need Screenshots, I can provide. Just let me know when you need those.

TheMajesticM
1 minute ago, Bloody_Cannibal said:

If you have your Blogs would you be able to spread this thing all over the world? Even we can post to Google services. If you need Screenshots, I can provide. Just let me know when you need those.

No, no, not necessary. I believe you.

For me, trending and wanting to get in the highlights are not my goals on the app. I couldn’t handle the likes or loves. I’d pay them not to circulate my songs (ha!), but I can tell it’s very important to you and I feel bad it has you so upset. Sadly I have no solution. Smule Support gives more assistance on the technical part of the app. Blocking is their solution to behavioral problems on the app. I know blocking would not help what you’re talking about. Ask around on the app and see who has connections to headquarters. I know many of the administrators of the groups are connected. 

Maybe someone else will chime in with some advice or maybe someone from Smule may read your thread. I know they read this site. A smart business always pays attention to feedback. I speculate the reason Smith blocked you on Twitter is due to it is his personal platform. If you were a boss of a company, would you like customers calling you at home? Same principle.

Good luck 

LOST_SOUL

When I started Smule back in 2017, I thought being in a KK room is a rule to be in. Also to share the songs and getting lots of loves are the regulations of Smule. So I was going along. But When I saw that things are not what it looks like, I got very disappointed and shocked!!!When I complain to the Support Team I always shout on them so they can understand what I am saying!!! Everyday I am swearing upon them to make things right!!!If I were the owner of something like this and get to know that inside business is going on in the name of entertainment from the members, I would have Dismantle and Delete and Destroy the app once and for all instead of blocking them. That means he knows everything!!!I thought taking VIP charges are the main source for their income, but what I saw is their income source is also from the corruption! I don't give a Damn what people think of me or what they see when I blow the whistle against Corruption!!! I always admire the truth and honesty. Where there is lie and dishonesty I can't stand and make a movement by myself. I don't care if anyone supports me in my cause! I know there are some stooges from those Money Business Group, but I don't care what they see about what I am saying!!! Coz I know very well they are going to spread the word against me to everywhere in Smule...But I don't give a damn!

Regarding blocking, They made themselves bound to block me as they are doing very bad things which I am showing them by pointing my fingers on them!How greedy they are!!!They forgot that they can't take anything in their graves when the time comes!!!

Catharsis(CA) is an American Group. It was a corrupted person from Indonesia who gave all these corrupted ideas to them just to be in the group and to show the Indonesian people that he belongs with the people of USA!

I will spread the words of Smule corruption everywhere in the Globe!

But I didnt get it, on which point you wished Good Luck to me! Please let me know.

TheMajesticM
5 hours ago, Bloody_Cannibal said:

But I didnt get it, on which point you wished Good Luck to me! Please let me know.

Good luck on finding a solution. 

sdr
6 hours ago, Bloody_Cannibal said:

Also to share the songs and getting lots of loves are the regulations of Smule.

Most of us are satisfied with just two or three likes and a few comments on our recordings. People don't have time to even hear and comment on their own joins. And more likes on recordings are at best insincere. Why bother at all?

If you want to play along, go ahead. But if someone is making money out of this app, I would consider it as his or creativity and leave it to smule management to find it out and do whatever they please with them.😁

• like 2

Isa_Bella
9 hours ago, Bloody_Cannibal said:

The thing is there are people from Indonesia and Philippines who are offering their services to the members of Smule. They are also Smule members.

You mentioned the 2 countries... I am from the Philippines but live in Australia for 30 years.  It really hurts😞 to see your comments.. these people are not criminals. The money that they were spending are from their hard earned not yours therefore, it's none of your business.

I am just wondering what's really bothering you? are these people scamming you? are these people stealing money from you or you are just jealous because they made it to the top, recognized.. If I were you Just Leave Them Alone.. Just enjoy singing.

• like 1

TheMajesticM
23 hours ago, Isa_Bella said:

I am just wondering what's really bothering you? are these people scamming you? are these people stealing money from you or you are just jealous because they made it to the top, recognized.. I

I was wondering same, reason I asked (wish I hadn’t bitten now). I thought it might have been something more serious. I don’t know if the author of this thread is jealous but it seems she (or he) wants to trend. It hurts me that the app brings out such a competitiveness at times. Even though I believe competition can be healthy if done properly and fairly but this person’s concern shows it has a negative affect and that absolutely should not be the case on an app. 

If there is one thing I want @Bloody_Cannibalto know is if you quit worrying about trending and just sing, the app can bring you so much joy. Does it pay to trend? Not in anyway. The app isn’t giving out a Grammy so rest your mind over this issue and simply be happy you’re physically able to sing. As for people making money on the app and you feel management knows about it, who cares! And who wants those annoying blind loves. I can assure you the majority of the users who love your songs didn’t even listen but who cares? It is just an app. Enjoy

• like 3

LOST_SOUL

Actually you didn't get what I was trying to say...I am not upset or something that I don't come to Trend or not. I was concerned about the Corruption in this singing app. I came to sing and enjoy not to get blind loves or so. I don't know how much you know the inside things or so! I made the thread here to find out if there could be any solution! But you are taking it to another course!!!In this world two things are happening, that is work of Honesty or Dishonesty!!!Now if Dishonesty is spreading through an app which is for enjoying, how you can stand that? Bad things are happening inside with Dishonesty and you won't tell anything against it?That is cowardice!!! I am now just in the mid-circle of Smule, where I know many things of Smule. I just shared a very little incident. More things are happening inside this app!!!Now Forget about Smule...Is Any kind of Corruption Good???If so then, would there be any difference between good and bad people?Would there be any Anti-Corruption Organization? Then no country would have so many Ministries or Organizations to run the country...Then there would not have been any Hell or Heaven according to Bible or Qura'n whatever your belief is!!!Actually, "Too many Cooks Spoiled the Broth!!!" Here it happened!!! You guys failed to understand the inner sight of what I tried to tell...Its a great regret for me that I released the thread to find a solution...But everyone will just give advice by their own intetest...Wasted my time and energy!!!Thanks for everything!!!

TheMajesticM
15 hours ago, TheMajesticM said:

negative affect

Ouch! Mainly, I logged back onto the site to apologize to anyone who read my comment and saw this grammar error- how embarrassing 🫣 It’s “effect.” I can go to sleep now 😉

Before I hit the bed, I want to address @Bloody_Cannibal once more. No, I responded to you because I had a sincere interest in what you were wanting to share. A lot of it went over my head and still has… and it has nothing to do with my own interest, as you stated. I don’t condone anything I discover is dishonest so you can stop with the judgment. If you have proof of corruption take it outside of the app. That’s all I can advise. 

TheMajesticM

@Bloody_Cannibal - you started the thread with a tease, wanting people to bite. If you have proof of corruption, all of it, you need to be honest about it and expose it. Who is the real coward? 

Edited by TheMajesticM

opentype

If you have proof of corruption, all of it, you need to be honest about it and expose it.

Actually, no, please don’t. If you check our Terms of Service point “F2”, you will see that we don’t allow public accusations against other identifiable Smule members to be published here. https://sing.salon/terms/
(Sing.Salon members might however share information among themselves as private messages if they want.)

@ Bloody_Cannibal 

In general, I second what other people have already said: Smule is about the joy of singing together. So it’s best to focus on that. With a platform of millions of active members, there is no way to force them all to be perfectly honest and perfectly moral in all their actions. If people get together to form questionable groups, everyone is free NOT to join them and not to cooperate with them and even block these people if their actions start to affect one’s usage of the app. There isn’t really an alternative to that. It’s not like Smule would hire staff just to monitor what groups or millions of singers are doing, who is liking and sharing songs and judging which likes and shares are genuine. In fact, I specifically would not want Smule to monitor my liking and sharing activity on the app and therefore it logically follows that they also shouldn’t do it with anyone else’s activity. 
I also couldn’t care less about being featured or checking who is being featured. I don’t even use the explore tab. If there are groups which are trying to game the system, I don’t like it, but it also doesn’t really make a difference. Let’s say all those questionable groups and services are being taken down and can never appear again – what now?  I don’t see how it would affect me in any way. The like and follower numbers of other random singers don’t affect me. With millions of songs being uploaded every single day, my chances of getting featured are still like winning the lottery. And even if it happens, it wouldn’t make a difference. One song would create a couple hundred or thousands of views for a few days and then everything is back to normal. Again, it doesn’t make a difference. 

If you care about whether some other random singers have joins/likes/shares which are genuine or the result of some group or paid service, or if you think you deserve to get featured while other groups are “stealing your spot”, I think you are causing your own misery. Maybe you should reconsider why you use the app. Do you like singing with others? Can you find people on the app for that? Can you make friends on the app? And is any of that dependent on what some random group on the app does?

And I also have to point out the hypocrisy: From what you describe, it sounds like you took part in “gaming the system” yourself. You clearly described the practice of KK/support room, which have the sole purpose of getting songs views and possibly even get them trending. You call that “legit” and you only object to groups selling this as a service. But I disagree. It’s still not an “honest” way to use the app, because the entire purpose of this practise is to fool the Smule algorithm and other users into thinking that a song might be worth featuring and worth listening to because it has so much activity. But that activity is not genuine – it is fabricated through the support groups and nothing else. You seem to have the arbitrary rule that fabricating activity is fine when it’s free and “corruption” when it is sold, but I do not agree with this distinction. If you ever had songs of your own trending because you submitted them to support groups, I would say you are one of the bad actors on the app yourself. 

• like 5

TheMajesticM
On 10/17/2022 at 1:46 AM, opentype said:

Actually, no, please don’t. If you check our Terms of Service point “F2”, you will see that we don’t allow public accusations against other identifiable Smule members to be published here. https://sing.salon/terms/
(Sing.Salon members might however share information among themselves as private messages if they want.)

I did not specify here. She has other outlets to expose “corruption” outside of the app (had there been corruption). I do not agree Sing Salon should allow or encourage users to use the site to circulate accusations behind the scenes, especially if they are false. That libelous practice is called “brigading” according to Smule in Its guidelines and is prohibited in but never enforced. I would know… 

@opentype Aside from a “million active users,” I agree with your reply to the bloody_cannibal. Sorry I bit and caused unrest. I thought it might have been a more serious issue, such as a hacker or a stalker. 

Peace to all 

Edited by TheMajesticM

• 7 months later...
On 10/10/2022 at 8:25 PM, LOST_SOUL said:

Hello Guys,

Do you have any idea how to reach the Higher Authority of Smule? I mean the two Owners of Smule or the the Higher Management who are unaware of all the Corruptions and Scams that are going on Smule? Whenever I am reporting to the Support Team they just do nothing and telling me Some Bullshit Bla Bla things....The never solve anything and I am sick and tired of it...If I can report those which I reported to this [insults removed] support team, then it will have the kickstart effect!!! Please anyone, if you know how to reach them, that would be a great help...Appreciate your concern guys...✌

Hello, I am singing on Smule, currently but have encountered a few scammers that will message me on there and I tried to report one scammer who asked me for money and I took a screenshot of the message and sent it to the support team only to receive a response back from them telling me that all I need to do is block them. I had proof but they did nothing about it. It really infuriated me and all I did was blocked the scammer and couldn't do anything else beyond that point. Another thing that I'm noticing and I am wondering if you have noticed this as well on smule. I'm noticing that most of the Smule singers are hired professional singers to sing on the app, am I not correct? It seems that every singer sounds way too good and two professional to be singing on a phone app. I also noticed that all members will love my joins but none of them had listened to my recordings at all. I started realizing that they don't even bother listening to the joints. All they're doing is Hearting ❤️ them and leaving the same scripted comment on each join. I would really like to know, are there hired staff members singing on Smule and if so, why? So far, I have not heard any regular people paying for a monthly subscription sounding like an amateur. Which really stinks because I don't think it's fair if us, the regular people who have to pay for upgraded features like singing solo for example, joining a singer who clearly sounds like they should have an album recorded. It is just a bit weird to me. Can anybody please explain where those singers are coming from? Thank you and take care everyone. 🙏

sdr
1 hour ago, Autumnleaves said:

I'm noticing that most of the Smule singers are hired professional singers to sing on the app, am I not correct?

😁😁

This certainly sounds like a good way to make money for good singers. And such singers should advertise on their profile that they are available for hired singing.

I also noticed that all members will love my joins but none of them had listened to my recordings at all. I started realizing that they don't even bother listening to the joints. All they're doing is Hearting ❤️ them and leaving the same scripted comment on each join.

This is normal behavior of members in group. Don't be bothered but stop joining or following anyone who does this. You can better enjoy your time at smule by choosing a few people to sing with and occasionally looking for invites from new singers. Look for invites in the 6-7d ago and not many (less than 10) joins already.

are there hired staff members singing on Smule and if so, why?

I came across once or twice. The singing was perfect but I could make out it was just lip-syncing. Better avoid joining such persons. 👍😁

Hello, I am singing on Smule, currently but have encountered a few scammers that will message me on there and I tried to report one scammer who asked me for money and I took a screenshot of the message and sent it to the support team only to receive a response back from them telling me that all I need to do is block them. I had proof but they did nothing about it. It really infuriated me and all I did was blocked the scammer and couldn't do anything else beyond that point. Another thing that I'm noticing and I am wondering if you have noticed this as well on smule. I'm noticing that most of the Smule singers are hired professional singers to sing on the app, am I not correct? It seems that every singer sounds way too good and two professional to be singing on a phone app. I also noticed that all members will love my joins but none of them had listened to my recordings at all. I started realizing that they don't even bother listening to the joints. All they're doing is Hearting ❤️ them and leaving the same scripted comment on each join. I would really like to know, are there hired staff members singing on Smule and if so, why? So far, I have not heard any regular people paying for a monthly subscription sounding like an amateur. Which really stinks because I don't think it's fair if us, the regular people who have to pay for upgraded features like singing solo for example, joining a singer who clearly sounds like they should have an album recorded. It is just a bit weird to me. Can anybody please explain where those singers are coming from? Thank you and take care everyone. 🙏

Oops, misspelled the word joins. My apologies. 🤣

10 minutes ago, sdr said:

😁😁

This certainly sounds like a good way to make money for good singers. And such singers should advertise on their profile that they are available for hired singing.

This is normal behavior of members in group. Don't be bothered but stop joining or following anyone who does this. You can better enjoy your time at smule by choosing a few people to sing with and occasionally looking for invites from new singers. Look for invites in the 6-7d ago and not many (less than 10) joins already.

I came across once or twice. The singing was perfect but I could make out it was just lip-syncing. Better avoid joining such persons. 👍😁

Thank you for your quick reply, my friend. I appreciate your advice and will avoid those type of singers. 👍 Take care and stay safe. 🙏

Thank you to everyone for your quick responses. All very good suggestions and great advice. You have answered my question. Take care and stay safe. 🙏