If I pay for VIP through Google, will my email/pass login be tied to Google ID?

DrumNinja

//by Translator (DeepL)

Currently Free (Not VIP)
Email Login (Not Facebook or other SNS authentication)

[email protected]
my_password

The following 3 logins are all working the same.
All email/pass login

smule one account 

Goolge ID
1) [email protected]
2) [email protected]

1) PC browser 
2) Android   smule App // 1) [email protected]
3) Android Emu Smule App // 2) [email protected] 

If I pay for VIP via Google for 1 year
Will I get VIP for 1) 2) and 3) as I do now?(and keep my rec etc)

So, the question is: Is it OK to use a different Google ID for payment than the Google ID of the 
android running the Smule app? I am asking this question.

I'm a Drum, so my main play is 3) Android Emu.

Why ..pay via Google..
There are 3 payment methods from Japan
1) Apple ID
2) Google ID
3) Web (Card or Paypal)

1) No plans for iOS at this time.
3) Web is better, but from Japan, Paypal has some problems.
Via Google is more controllable.

90% off on web is not 90% off, about JPY 3500? (I have not checked the details)
With Google ID, it is JPY 5900.

sdr
2 hours ago, DrumNinja said:

So, the question is: Is it OK to use a different Google ID for payment than the Google ID of the 
android running the Smule app?

Maybe an easy way is to use some payment app that you are using to make a Google Play Recharge. Once recharged, the Recharge Code comes in an SMS. You can forward that sms to any other phone, number or email and extract the code part from the message and use it in the Redeem Code option in the Payments & Subscriptions item in your Play Store account from which you want to activate smule. Your  play store balance will be updated and you can pay for vip from the play store now.

Edited by sdr

opentype

In general: You buy VIP for one Smule account. 
If it bought through Google, it will work for all Android devices using the Google ID and Smule account. 
If is bought through Apple, it will work for all Apple devices using the Apple ID and the Smule account. 
If it is bough through Smule.com, it will work for every Android or Apple device using the Smule account. 

DrumNinja
2 hours ago, opentype said:

In general: You buy VIP for one Smule account. 
If it bought through Google, it will work for all Android devices using the Google ID and Smule account. 
If is bought through Apple, it will work for all Apple devices using the Apple ID and the Smule account. 
If it is bough through Smule.com, it will work for every Android or Apple device using the Smule account. 

//DeepL
Thanks for the information. It is helpful.
I'll write in another reply.
I don't know if the email login has priority or the Smule APP with the same Google ID has priority.
I will try it first and if not, I will change it so that they have the same Google ID.

DrumNinja
5 hours ago, sdr said:

Maybe an easy way is to use some payment app that you are using to make a Google Play Recharge. Once recharged, the Recharge Code comes in an SMS. You can forward that sms to any other phone, number or email and extract the code part from the message and use it in the Redeem Code option in the Payments & Subscriptions item in your Play Store account from which you want to activate smule. Your  play store balance will be updated and you can pay for vip from the play store now.

//DeepL
As noted, with a Google gift card to make it variable. (Get a number for the charge).
I don't know if the email login will take precedence or the Smule APP on the same Google ID.
I will try with a different Google ID first, and if not, I will change it to be the same Google ID.

In that case

1) [email protected]

2) Charge it to

3) Android Emu Smule App // 2) [email protected] 

Now all three with email login

if VIP doesn't work.

(add) an additional Google account with [email protected] (charged google ID)
and install Smule APP

This Emu currently only has Smule and some other Karaoke software, mostly Japanese.
There is a bit of configuration, but all data is web based (cloud) so I think I'm good to go.