Tip- Great way to bookmark OC/ Invites that NEVER expire

Go to solution Solved by Bhavs,

• Solution
Bhavs

You guys might have had the same issues with Smule as I do-

- You bookmark an  OC/invite- dont have time to sing it within 7 days and it expires; and it disappears from your bookmarked OC/invites-and you forget about it

- You promised to join someone or want to return a great join- the bookmark disappears and you disappoint/ offend your collaborator

- You come across an old invite from someone but you can't bookmark; as the only option is to join immediately!

So this is my new system taking advantage of the new Playlists feature!

I have made two Playlists- both marked it as private so no one apart from me can see these lists
1) First one I named it MUST Join Invites
2) Second one I named as MAYBE join Invites

Now instead of bookmarking any invite, I just add to the Open Calls/Invites I want to join to one of these playlists

And they never disappear. Once you have joined/ or decide against joining, you can remove it from your playlist!

Hope this is something that will help all!

• like 2

sdr
15 hours ago, Bhavs said:

Now instead of bookmarking any invite, I just add to the Open Calls/Invites I want to join to one of these playlists

Since there are no notifications on invites about to expire in playlists, it is better to bookmark new invites and if you are unable to join before expiring, move them to a playlist. For already expired invites found on searching, moving them to a playlist is the only option. 

• like 2