Jump to content

Singers missing from Playlists and Pins!

Recommended Posts

realyquick

Does this particular regression of features in Smule's new layout annoy anyone as much as it does me?

You pin a great join, and it shows up at the top of your list as sung by "yourname + 1". What kind of a pin is this? Nobody can even see whose join you've pinned. Why did they even change the way pins were displayed so beautifully in the older interface?

And Playlists are good, but when you go into them, all you can see is the name of the song! Is it too much to expect this to be the way it used to be in Favorites (which is now just another playlist), with the names of the two singers, number of likes, comments, and gifts? All that was accomplished with a much smaller picture icon too.

Why can't the duffers working on smule understand basic issues such as this, which they've introduced with their broken new code? It is incredibly frustrating to send them feedback like this, which they will thank you for and completely ignore.

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sdr
26 minutes ago, realyquick said:

It is incredibly frustrating to send them feedback like this, which they will thank you for and completely ignore.

Very true. 

And see what they have done with a simple thing as profile picture! Only the top half of the picture is seen. What is the use? In most of the profiles I visit,  I only see the forehead of the person and above. What's the point of sending suggestions to people who do not even see such a glaring error? 

Edited by sdr
.
  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sdr
34 minutes ago, realyquick said:

And Playlists are good, but when you go into them, all you can see is the name of the song!

Same here. If it's a video, we can identify the other singer. Otherwise one has to play the rec to see whose join it is. Maybe they are trying to puff up play count on recordings!

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

realyquick
2 hours ago, sdr said:

Very true. 

And see what they have done with a simple thing as profile picture! Only the top half of the picture is seen. What is the use? In most of the profiles I visit,  I only see the forehead of the person and above. What's the point of sending suggestions to people who do not even see such a glaring error? 

You're right, this picture downsizing is an error that any layman can grasp, never mind code writers. It's almost as if these guys are determined to frustrate and drive away their paying subscribers. So tough to understand this attitude towards customers.. it's like no other business I've seen.

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

realyquick
2 hours ago, sdr said:

Same here. If it's a video, we can identify the other singer. Otherwise one has to play the rec to see whose join it is. Maybe they are trying to puff up play count on recordings!

What makes it so egregious is that the previous layout of favorites was so compact yet informative, and they've taken several steps backward.

Someone summed it up politely in a comment I saw today: "Increasingly not liking the interface and the constant redundant and frankly detrimental changes!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


 Share