Switched from Android to iphone

Sen

I recently switched my phone from Android to iphone and I realized that my VIP wouldnt work. When trying to purchase a new subscription for iphone through smule.com, the payment wouldnt go through, opening a support ticket didnt help at all. Later going through some of the posts here and elsewhere, it might be due to the current subscription being active. Is there a way to get a second subscription for iphone on the same account ? I cannot find a way to cancel the subscription myself, as I dont see an option to do that either on smule website or on play.google.com (I dont have my old android device anymore). Any ideas?

Thanks

Sen

I dont recall how I got the subscription, but the above google link and other links dont show the subscription. Since I cannot see the subscription I cannot attempt to cancel it and hence no error message there. When I login into smule.com, it would show the VIP on my account (but no cancel subscription option). 

The error message for the payment not going through was weird - it said something like the bank did not allow the payment, I called the bank and they said they dont see the payment request coming through their end, saying it was an issue with the merchant. 

Do you know if you can get a second subscription while one is active? Smule support wouldnt say that for sure.

Thanks

duojet24

You may have already tried this...

What do you see when you click on your icon in the upper right corner of smule.com, then click on "Account"?

This is what I see, but I definitely subscribed through smule.com:

image.thumb.png.8d21d7d794b1552be9cc4e21b10cee38.png

Sen

I dont have the option of account, attaching a screenshot. This I believe is documented in smule that one wouldnt have the option if the subscription is purchased through google/apple.

Thanks

1785813275_ScreenShot2022-01-14at3_12_51PM.thumb.png.f9315d799b7bad52f36ab002c5fffc7f.png

Edited by Sen
typo

duojet24

That makes sense! Shucks.

Is it possible that you perhaps signed up under a different e-mail address / Google account for your android subscription?

At any rate, best of luck to you!

_RamKrish1012
12 hours ago, Sen said:

I recently switched my phone from Android to i Phone and I realised that my VIP wouldn't work. When trying to purchase a new subscription for i Phone through smule.com, the payment wouldn't go through, opening a support ticket didnt help at all. Later going through some of the posts here and elsewhere, it might be due to the current subscription being active. Is there a way to get a second subscription for iphone on the same account ? I cannot find a way to cancel the subscription myself, as I dont see an option to do that either on smule website or on play.google.com (I dont have my old android device anymore). Any ideas?

I sympathise with you. Some consolation you are not alone facing this situation. Being a Computer man I was sort of lucky to go to Smule web site using my apple Mac and  subscribed directly through Smule. It is Cheaper and works on Both Androids and Apple phones. I use my Samsung and iPad every night Samsung for messaging and iPad for singing.

I presume you are using the same Mobile Number on your iPhone now.

Here is an Out of the Box solution Please see if it works.

Switch off your Mobile Phone. Log in to Smule web site from Your Computer and see if you can Purchase a New VIPm membership for the same old Mob phone number. Just a Thought. Hope you can trick the system. Going to Smule help desk is a waste of Time in my Honest opinion they never help any body