Smule.com Not Working

IILANDOII

Hey if someone could please get a verified answer on why Smule blocks my IP address and if there is a way to fix this? This has happened to me multiple times because I log in and out and upload a lot of songs. My work around before was to connect my computer to my cellular network because anything that basically wasn’t connected to my router that provided internet I could use to log on that way. To my luck, I was literally just uploading a song, got through till the end, tried to save it and it wouldn’t let me. Smule.com just randomly stopped working on my cellular network now. Ik the problem is not on my end 100% because Like I’ve said I’ve had this issue before and have troubleshooted it for hours and hours in the past. It wouldn’t be that big of an issue if it was just blocked for like a couple hours, crap even a day, but I’ve been in situations where it has been days and days for me to actually get into the website. If someone could please let me know if they could address this or if it’s something that smule can prevent that would be awesome. I do spend alot of time uploading many songs for the community and it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.