Private song search

ramkakelvr

I am searching for a song that I had recorded and I am unable to find it. It is probably because I had kept it private. How do I search my own collection even if it is private. It is lost in my hundreds of recordings!

• 2 weeks later...
sdr

This is an indication that none of the people involved with smule use it for their singing. Otherwise they would have such search easy. They have a prehistoric search mechanism where you have to type in your name also to search for songs. Even after finding the recording in search it will not take you to the list position in the profile. That's for public recordings.

As for private recording, plan to spend a day to scroll down the entire list and look at each rec to see whether it is what you are looking for. Never ever play a rec in this process because if you do that smule will take to the top of the list and you have again scroll down the part you already scrolled. Only a handicapped mind will program like this.

ramkakelvr

Search is pretty bad in Smule, for sure. This has been my experience.

Aside from that, this is a company that thinks Android phones and users do not exist. Everything centers around iPhone. Android users are secondary customers.

Edited by ramkakelvr