SMULE : Survey Time

_RamKrish1012

Can we all independently list "Features we Like" and "Features we Dislike" on Smule 

Once done I will help put the lot together & Sing Salon Moderators can present the findings to Smule Officially on behalf of Sing Salon Members who love singing on Smule

It is very very frustrating looking at my book marked list of 65 songs and all I see is Photos put up by the uploader with number of plays and number of joins that I don't care about but I cannot see whose invite it is and when it expires. VOC I can tell assuming the video is of the member inviting. Not always because people sing and add some odd bod video from a TV screen etc. Vocal Only Invites,  to find out whose invite it is, I have to hit the Join button to see whom I am Joining.

Often, though I book mark many invites What I like to sing on a day depends on my mood. There are times I delete the book marked song  as an after thought.

BTW has any one heard anything positive and assuring from Smule saying they will make suitable changes to our current Night mare

Edited by _RamKrish1012

RockMeSlowly
16 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Can we all independently list "Features we Like" and "Features we Dislike" on Smule 

Once done I will help put the lot together & Sing Salon Moderators can present the findings to Smule Officially on behalf of Sing Salon Members who love singing on Smule

It is very very frustrating looking at my book marked list of 65 songs and all I see is Photos put up by the uploader with number of plays and number of joins that I don't care about but I cannot see whose invite it is and when it expires. VOC I can tell assuming the video is of the member inviting. Not always because people sing and add some odd bod video from a TV screen etc. Vocal Only Invites,  to find out whose invite it is, I have to hit the Join button to see whom I am Joining.

Often, though I book mark many invites What I like to sing on a day depends on my mood. There are times I delete the book marked song  as an after thought.

BTW has any one heard anything positive and assuring from Smule saying they will make suitable changes to our current Night mare

This is my biggest pet peeve about the new change.  I think it HAS to be an oversight, because why would any rational person think we wouldn't care who opened the song?  It basically makes bookmarks unusable.

• like 1

Anna_M_Mathilda
4 hours ago, RockMeSlowly said:

It is very very frustrating looking at my book marked list of 65 songs and all I see is Photos put up by the uploader with number of plays and number of joins that I don't care about but I cannot see whose invite it is and when it expires.

Agreed that this is very annoying!

Anna_M_Mathilda
21 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Features I like: Some of the new video backgrounds; The ability to join invites after they have expired

Features I Dislike: Cannot use my i-Pad to sing in Landscape mode; everything else about the new profile page. 

_RamKrish1012
7 hours ago, Anna_M_Mathilda said:

Features I like: Some of the new video backgrounds; The ability to join invites after they have expired

Features I Dislike: Cannot use my i-Pad to sing in Landscape mode; everything else about the new profile page. 

Thanks Anna I will include them to my list. Made some good Progress but too early to show my hands  and will wait for other responses. The last thing I want is to distract other Smule members