Why do I get a "Oops! There was a problem saving your song. Sorry! Please try again." Every time I attempt to save!?

Disappointed

I followed the tutorial to the letter.

When one attempts to upload songs to this platform and then gets to the end of the process and clicks save and gets this lame "Oops! There was a problem saving your song. Sorry! Please try again."

WTF does try again mean?

Clicking save again gets the same message!

Redo the entire process gets the same message!

It's just messed up. This is what happens every time I attempt to add a song. I've wasted at least an hour rechecking to make sure it was 128kbps at 44k and re-doing the entire process about 6x but I know it is not me, its the folks that write the code who get paid even if the code is a patchwork of crap.

Its just too frustrating to be led down a path that appears to be working with its green GUI indicating that all the steps have been correctly followed and then have the experience ruined by broken code.

I will not be renewing and will find another platform.

smulerror.JPG

smule oops.JPG

Disappointed

"Oops! There was a problem saving your song. Sorry! Please try again."

What exactly is the problem?

Try what again?

Clicking ok and "Save" again gets the same message!

Redo the entire process gets the same message!

It's just messed up.

Disappointed

I submitted a problem ticket last night and while I did not receive any reply from Zendesk or Smule, this morning I decided to try to upload again and it worked without issue.

They apparently removed broken code.😀

I noticed slight "choice" differences on the upload process which have zero negative impact on user experience.

I changed nothing on my computer nor nothing of the mp3 files or lyrics or album art. I did everything the same as I had done the six previous times and now it works because some one removed a few lines of broken code!!!!

smule saved.JPG