Scam or no scam

Janinezenobi

In the last month I am I started using the messaging service is on smule.  Then I started noticing that some messages were coming from some of the musicians interested in talking and becoming friends.  They seem truly interested in dating. Of course I’m keeping their distance and thinking the whole thing is a hack But a lot of musicians are saying if they’re cooped up and they are reaching  out to fans to get to know people is this a scam.  How do you ask them for identification just for a copy of a drivers license to prove who they are I Never even attempted to contact one of the stars on this site just wasn’t something I would do totally confused   !! 

LouELVIS

Asking for a DL is invasion of privacy in knowing hands it can tell EVERTHING ABOUT YOU. OR THEM set up. A NEW e-mail GO THEN A VIDEO CHAT SAY ON ZOOM now YOUR STILL IN CONTROL IF YOU DO SET UP A MEETING bring A FRIEND during the DAY HAVE A SAFE WORD set up and a out park the car in another location so your plates. CANT BE MADE..STAY ALERT stay ALIVE ! 😉

LouELVIS

REMEMBER AN OPEN AREA LIKE A RESTAURANT NOT NEAR YOUR HOME hevaley OCUPIED. Safety First and make shure everyone NEEDS TO KNOW DOES KNOW !