problem in smule while singing full track

mprabuprasad

Guys, can anyone help on this, while I am singing full track in smule, after recording i found that the track is missing the music either voice came early or music came early. This is happening only when i am singing full track songs, for short no song i have no problems.

How to fix this issue

AnilJoy

I have also same synchronise problem on samsung A5. But it was fine with old mobile phone.  

• 2 weeks later...
BrainDad

if your issues are similar to mine (video/audio unsync and even app crash), the problem seems to be related to the size of the file (and also to the time you spend in the review stage, touching effects, volume or timing).
That might be the reason that a short song works but a long one doesn't.

Have you noticed if there is difference with the bug between audio-only and video records?

mprabuprasad
14 minutes ago, BrainDad said:

if your issues are similar to mine (video/audio unsync and even app crash), the problem seems to be related to the size of the file (and also to the time you spend in the review stage, touching effects, volume or timing).
That might be the reason that a short song works but a long one doesn't.

Have you noticed if there is difference with the bug between audio-only and video records?

Yes I have the same problems like you have, the short song works well but long doesn't always having audio unsync , there is no bug difference between audio only and video records, both are giving same problems when singing long song 

BrainDad

well, actually audio sync seems to be the only thing that works for me. I mean, audio sync of my track with the backing track. What is out of sync is video. My problems are:

1. Crash during review: The longer the track is or the longer the time you spend listening and adjusting your record, the more probable the crash is. Audio-only records don't usually crash.

2. Video sync issues: Blue screen, video starts later than it should (so it's out of sync), video is played in fast-forward fashion (so it endes before it should).

• 2 months later...
renusk85
On 8/11/2017 at 2:34 PM, BrainDad said:

well, actually audio sync seems to be the only thing that works for me. I mean, audio sync of my track with the backing track. What is out of sync is video. My problems are:

1. Crash during review: The longer the track is or the longer the time you spend listening and adjusting your record, the more probable the crash is. Audio-only records don't usually crash.

2. Video sync issues: Blue screen, video starts later than it should (so it's out of sync), video is played in fast-forward fashion (so it endes before it should).

Hi.. Brain.. i am also having the 2nd type of issue i.e video is played in fast forward fashion. . Do you know any idea to rectify this issue?

BrainDad

Yes I do, I bought a new phone. :(

My old one had an octacore processor MTK 6592 , and 2Gb RAM, which you may think that is more than enough to handle this app ... but somehow it wasn't. I don't know where was the bottleneck, but I even try upgrading android to a beta lollipop rom , but the  problems remained, and cpu heated like a toaster with smule video ocs.

Now I bought one of those unexpensive xiaomi redmi note 4x phone, with snapdragon procesor instead of the mediatek toaster crap, and it works like a charm.