Smule: Frozen Account

BBYUN

Hi everyone, I have a friend on smule that recently can't go into her smule account because it says that her account is 'frozen'. The username isn't gone and the recordings and stickers and songbooks that she has ever sent is still there but no one can look or access into her account. Does anyone know whether a frozen account could happen if people report someone?

I've read up about frozen accounts and deletion of accounts and It says that if an account appears frozen then it's either the owner of the account themselves requested for it to be frozen or to delete their account. I'm not sure if she got hacked or got falsely reported or something like that because she has never requested for freezing or deleting her account so now we're lost on how we could retrieve her account. We've emailed smule support but has yet to get a reply. Please help 

opentype
18 minutes ago, BBYUN said:

Does anyone know whether a frozen account could happen if people report someone?

Yes. 

18 minutes ago, BBYUN said:

We've emailed smule support but has yet to get a reply. 

Just wait for it. Only Smule can see what happened and can do anything about it. 

• like 1