5 Day VIP Limits

3ai6chan3

So I got a 5 day VIP from one of my groups as a late birthday gift, so I was wondering whether there are many limits to this VIP.

(Since I've decided to only buy VIP if I get a set number of followers that I decided beforehand, I'm not sure if it's the limits of the VIP, or if I'm just being stupid and not looking at the obvious things 😅)

In more context : I'm using Android;

I've unlocked songs from before, when they used to have credits, and also by uploading songs myself.

So I decided to open up a song to sing solo for a little stress relief, and to kinda test the VIP out today (it's noisy today so I didn't wanted to save it publicly, it's still saved as private) [just realised I forgot to test out saving the VIP effects...oh well, I'll do that tomorrow....oh, the mentions thing popped up, so I'm assuming I can change my profile them for the duration of the 5 days (forgot to test)....-ANYWAY 😅]

so the song I opened isn't in the unlocked section; and I'm wondering if the songs are not unlocked because:

(a) they are not opened via a VIP subscription

(b) maybe I didn't open as group/duet publicly

(c) unlocked songs are only available via uploading songs, and not through VIP use after the ending of the credits {I've seen ppl open songs while they weren't subscribed, but I'm not entirely sure about whether they're just from the 'credits era'}

<I mean I'm not that far from my personal goal, so it would be helpful to know when I actually get VIP as well>

Edited by 3ai6chan3