How Can I Turn Off Autoplay?

Can a Smule Master inform me of how to turn off the autoplay feature? I cannot even find the switch, and it is giving this diva a headache. (I received a diva gift this week. 😁) Seriously I really need to find the switch. I can’t comment without the song playing over and over. As much as I love to hear the lovely singing, I get a headache. Someone please tell me where the switch is located, and if it’s gone, let’s get it back fast, Smule! 

Sincerely,

PeacefulJoin ✌️ 

• 2 weeks later...
3ai6chan3

If you're talking about it skipping to the next song, then you can turn auto-play off if you're using a browser to listen/comment, but as far as I know, you can't stop the auto play on your app 

If you're talking about how just the song you're commenting on is replaying, then I think it has always automatically played the song as soon as you click on the song/thumbnail - because that's just how Smule works.

Oh, but (in the app), I don't think it plays the song if you're just in the comments (if you entered via clicking on the notif of the comment in the notif section in app, and not a notif from the app...if that makes sense??)

• 2 weeks later...
SquibblePlotts

I want to know this same thing. Prior to all Smules "updates", there was a bar to turn off auto-play. Now it has no option and just continues to repeat the song. I too get a headache. It's very annoying. 

I actually sat my phone down for a 'moment', to do something while a song was playing, and forgot it😁It was still playing 30 minutes later🙄

• like 1