ios price?

tattitsa

hello im new user

now i switch from android to ios.but on my account the price is 99.99$ for ayear.however on my brother account the price is only 49.99$ for a year.what different ? also i saw on this link the price is 1 Year for $9.99.this price .what is this?also can use on both ios and android?

https://www.smule.com/s/billing/pricing/w246

opentype

Where do you see these different prices? In the app you will get different prices, since the payment goes through Apple or Google and the price will be much higher for NEW orders. (It can be cheaper for existing and running subscriptions.) The price for Android and iOS will be different as well with Android being much cheaper. 

On the Smule website you should see a fair price around $50 for a year. It will work both on iOS and Android at the same time. 
So with an iPhone your probably want to buy it from Smule.com and not in the App Store. 

tattitsa
3 hours ago, opentype said:

Where do you see these different prices? In the app you will get different prices, since the payment goes through Apple or Google and the price will be much higher for NEW orders. (It can be cheaper for existing and running subscriptions.) The price for Android and iOS will be different as well with Android being much cheaper. 

On the Smule website you should see a fair price around $50 for a year. It will work both on iOS and Android at the same time. 
So with an iPhone your probably want to buy it from Smule.com and not in the App Store. 

sorry sir .i little bit confuse . u mean apple store price and smule.com price is different,smule.com is more cheaper than app store ,right? now i go check on smule.com and the price is 1 year for 9.99 $ .if i buy from there  i can use both andorid and ios?

sorry bad english ..

opentype
25 minutes ago, tattitsa said:

apple store price and smule.com price is different,smule.com is more cheaper than app store ,right?

For new purchases: yes. 

25 minutes ago, tattitsa said:

if i buy from there  i can use both andorid and ios?

Yes. 

tattitsa
6 hours ago, opentype said:

For new purchases: yes. 

Yes. 

thx god .. i almost buy from app store .. this site is really save mine haha  

thx :D

• like 1

tattitsa

Hello again.i forget to ask one thing.i still have vip on android and its ok to buy from smule.com? Or I should cancel my previous vip subscription ? If yes how i can cancel ?