Smule Singing Tips

• 2 months later...
Rockin'Boogie

Hello Laura, I just wanted to reach out and introduce myself: mon nom est Shawn, et toi? I just joined this site, as it appears I just may be going through some sort of mid life WTF???  Jk, actually I've been a Booking Agent for many Bands around the Austin, Tx area.  Please do not think this statement is moronic, (the only reason for this next question is because of your so beautiful and sexy as hell accent; which just absolutely makes me melt to listen to when you are speaking) but are you from the "States" and are you familiar with the Music Scene/Culture of Austin, TX? I have seen Many, Many, different ways singers choose to warm up before playing in front of thousands of people, and I do not think I have ever seen 2 people do their vocal warm ups in any sort of similar fashions whatsoever? Which brings me to my point that watching your vid on basic Warm-up exercises. I for sure have never observed anything like that? I am most certain it is due to the fact that 90% of the vocalist in my family are guys who have never had singing lessons in their lives and are NO WHERE CLOSE TO BEING BEAUTIFUL AS YOU! THAT WAS VERY NICE TO OBSERVE! Now, do you have a link to watch you sing anything? If so, I would love to hear you! Shawn

• 3 months later...