Latest update, Smule via Bluestacks

Robert Jones

I use Bluestacks to use Smule Sing on a PC. Since the update a couple of days ago I cannot join a song that already has video on it from the first singer. It is very difficult to get my video to work, if not impossible with the Smule app on a PC using Bluestacks. When I go to join a song, the app freezes at the "selfie" opening screen. I can listen to the recorded first part of a duet(and see the video), but without video in my join it freezes the app. Anyone using any other Android apps to get full functionality with Smule Sing? Use a phone instead?, I dont have a smartphone, weird eh ;)

• like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Rootbeer1038

i use blue stacks also it was fantastic on my nicer desktop never had more control over the  sound Bluetooth mics, wireless speakers head phones instruments guitar and keyboard but that computer is gone.  now i downloaded it on to this one and its pretty bad and barely functions with just my studio mic  but my computer is 5 years younger than the one that died wish i had my old CPU back i also use my phone but its so much less you can do however it is better in the sense that blue stacks crashes every so often when trying to use a webcam and 3 rd party driver support for the webcam and than its a big deal ending Run time Broker in processes and shutdown reopen in safe mode and Re-start run time broker and than shut off than start normally fixes it but its a hassle still worth the control over intent of sound if you ask me

Rootbeer1038

blue stacks has a option to install APK' files down load your camerea's  device drivers and install that downloaded driver via this Install APK' from computer restart bluestacks before its done restarting close it make sure its closed in process's start it again and than the file should be fully intergrated with bluestacks so you can use your camerea too

• 1 year later...